Chapter 20

*Sky*

Stephen's Abuela rushed to greet us as soon as she saw us. You could see the love she felt for Stephen all over her face.

"Mijo, you made it." She smiled happily.

"Of course, I did, Abuela," Stephen said, pulling her into a hug.

"This is Raven, Trevor, and Jason." He said, introducing them all. "They are friends of Sky."

"Nice to meet you all." She said, her eyes zeroing in on my necklace.

"Beautiful necklace, Sky." She said, knowing something I didn't.

"Thank you," I said, my cheeks turning pink.

I was out of my element, and I knew it. Stephen's world was different than anything I had ever experienced. Suddenly I didn't want to be here. I knew that not everyone was going to be as lovely and as excepting as Stephen's Abuela.

To them, I was the girl that wasn't good enough to be dating Stephen.

"You got this beautiful," Trevor said, placing his hand on my shoulder encouragingly.

"No one here has anything on you. Bet that."

"He's right," Stephen said, taking my hand in his.

"Look at you. Your breathtaking." He said with a smile.

Abuela smiled at us, and I knew she didn't care if I had money. She was happy her grandson was happy.

"Your Abuelo can't wait to meet your girlfriend. Let me go find him." She said, hurrying away.

"This is insane," Jason said, looking around, taking everything in.

"I can't imagine growing up in this world."

"No kidding," Raven said, sticking close to me.

"My Abuela came from nothing. Her father started Blue Diamond when she was little. She took over when he died, and her and my Abuelo turned it into what it is today. She always kept me humble. This world can be lonely. There's a lot of shallow people and people who only want to be your friend because of what you can do for them." Stephen said, a frown on his face.

"Stephen," Amber said, walking up to us a flirty smile on her lips.

My fingers itched to slap it off her ugly face.

"Did you have to bring her?" She pouted.

"

"You bitch." She growled out, angry.

How's your nose?" I grinned.

"The only one who does not belong here is you," Stephen said, pulling me closer.

. Have some self-respect, sis."

"When are you going to learn that he will never be yours. It does not matter if I'm in the picture or not. He does not like you. Quit harassing my boyfriend

"You will never have him if I can help it. I know what you want from him, and I'm not going to let you get it. So with that said, quit being so desperate." I said, almost feeling sorry for her.

"Burn," Raven laughed.

"Back off, my friends, man already."

Trever and Jason both laughed at the shocked look on Amber 's face.

"Let me show you guys around this house," Stephen said, leaving Amber standing alone.

"Did you know she was going to be here?" I asked, a frown on my face.