5

"Hyung were are you! I-I'm scared!" Jimin trembled at every corner he rounded. It was just met with another tea logo or condiment.

"I don't know e-ither." Hobi flinched after turning to see and salt shaker that looked all to aggressive for his liking.

"Just push over the boxes and stuff." Jungkook chuckled as he climbed over a fallen tea box.

"Wouldn't that make a mess? She'll know we were here." Jin asked, tempted to do that but scared of the consequences.

"Wouldn't all the drawers we pulled out to get up here say that enough?" Yoongi commented from somewhere else in the labyrinth.

"Oh, right." Jin nodded to himself. With all of his strength in his tiny person, he pushed over an almost full tea box, as well as Jimin who had trouble pushing over any empty one. They ended the maze fairly easily as they basically cheated, along with everyone else and now Namjoon was the last one still in there.

He had one last thing in his way before he was done as well. A salt shaker, so he saw no problem in pushing it out of his way. Jin noticed a little too late and the glass had already started rolling towards the edge and everyone cringed at the sound of it shattering.

"Nice job Namjoon." Yoongi's annoyed voice squeaked as he crossed his stubby arms over his chest.

"Oops." Namjoon slowly emerged from the maze to look at the mess over the edge. "You think she'll be mad?"

"You just broke her white thingy!" Taehyung exclaimed with big arm movements from Jungkook's back.

"It's a salt shaker Tae." Jin told him carefully. Taehyung just looked at him with his huge round eyes.

"You broke her soft shanker!" Taehyung repeated his previous actions, making Namjoon laugh and fail to take him seriously. His smile slowly fell from his chubby dimpled cheeks.

"W-will she be mad though?" He asked the others shakily. He did feel guilty about breaking something that didn't belong to him but to their hostess instead.

"Don't worry about it too much Namjoon, it really just looks like a wild animal had been through here, which isn't really that inaccurate but still, don't fret." Hobi came forward to console the younger with an arm over his shoulders. Namjoon nodded and turned towards the other, behind them sat the sink and with that came the towering stack of dishes.

"Let's hurry and wash up then." Namjoon concluded. Everyone else cheered around him before running off to the sink.