12

Whilst you carried the small human to your kitchen where you planned to help with his burned foot, the other six trailed calmly behind you. They talked among themselves about you as they drifted farther.

"I don't know, I trust her." Jin started for them. Hobi and Jungkook agreed with nods.

"I don't, she left us in the bathroom." Yoongi glared back at them.

"Hyung don't hold grudges. She can help us." Namjoon tried to reason.

"But she was going to leave us at first, until TaeTae changed her mind." Jimin mumbled, fiddling his fingers in front of him.

"And Tae likes her, so we should too." Hobi smiled as they finally reached the stairs. One by one, one large step at a time, they made their way down to the first floor, however not all of them had fully reached the bottom when a small scream erupted from the kitchen. Jimin and Jin who weren't quite off the stairs at the sound fell the rest of the way down in a hurry to run to their friend's aid.

There in the kitchen was Taehyung sitting on the edge of the counter with a foot between your finger tips while an ice cube was between the ones belonging to your other hand.

However the others didn't see that, all they saw was Taehyung shouting and squeaking in pain with a glowing orange aura while you looked completely unfazed and inconsiderate. But in reality, you were just concentrating.

You were trying your best not to hurt him since you knew that it was sting a little since the burn was so powerful compared to him.

"It'll feel cold for only a little." You finally set down the ice to reach for the burn cream next.

The strongest members and Yoongi climbed up the handles of your counters to get a look of what was really going on. For some reason, Yoongi felt like he was in charge of keeping everyone safe, at least for these first couple weeks or so. He didn't trust anyone with his family, he was usually hard to impress so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if he didn't let just anyone into their very tiny circle.

They watched you wrap up his foot with cut up pieces of bandage carefully. Taehyung was watching your every movement with his big curious eyes, wincing occasionally but not really feeling much since the ice numbed it down.

"I'm sorry about the stove thing. I'll try to attend to it more." You smiled harmlessly, receiving a small high pitched chuckle from him.

"It's okay!"