10

"Y/N?" Your boss found you in the lobby. "Your first day isn't until tomorrow morning." He stared at you confusedly.

"O-oh I think I left my ear ring in the bathroom." You felt on your ear for it while laughing to convince him. You quickly scurried off to the bathroom, him nodding after you.

You were glad that it was empty inside as you closed the door behind you carefully.

"N-Namjoon? Yoongi?" You called for them softly, not seeing them anywhere around. "S-sorry about before but I... I can take you in now.."

The two were sitting in a bathroom stall on the toilet paper box thing and having a conversation on how to escape this bathroom. And then you walked in. Namjoon made a quick move to jump off and run to you but Yoongi held him back.

"She said she doesn't want us, it could be a trap." He whispered so you wouldn't hear, and frankly enough even if you were walking right past the stall you still wouldn't hear.

"But hyung..." Namjoon tried to think of something to convince him. "The others are still in her house, if she's back to trap us then we need to save them." At that Yoongi nodded and they carefully jumped onto the toilet to make their way down. Well that was until Yoongi heard a plop from inside the toilet.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Yoongi tried to find a steady position to reach his hand out and help his friend. But their size compared to the toilet left way too much space between them for any stubby fingers to interlock. Even if Namjoon tried to climb the side of the bowl which only caused for his skin and wet clothes to squeak against the glass. If the sound of him falling wasn't enough to alert you of their presence then that certainly was.

"Guys can we talk?" You squatted beside the bowl so you'd be more level with them.

"Not right now, we're kind of in the middle of something." Yoongi sighed. You never thought something so tiny and soft looking could be so angry. He was blazing a mixture of purple and yellow, close to pink but not quite.

You brought it upon yourself to reach in and gently help the tiny being out to put him on the seat with his friend.

"Thank you so much." Namjoon smiled as he twisted his clothes in his small fists to wring them out of their moisture. "What should we talk about?" Then he turned to look at you.

"I...Have a lot of questions." You started. "But I wanted to ask with all of you there."

"A-all of us?" Namjoon gulped, his smile dropping. He was scared that you found out about the others.

"I knew it! What have you done to them!?" Yoongi went to jump at you but luckily Namjoon was holding him back.

"If anything, they attacked me!" You quickly claimed. It was true, one of them forced your eye open.

You could literally see Namjoon mentally facepalm. This was so weird to you, they were literally just tiny people. Does... Does this mean they were big once?