8

And just like that you were a hotel maid. Directly after your interview, before you even got up from the chair, they told you that you'd start work within the next couple days. You thanked them and held your composer to walk out of the room then jumping and squealing in excitement before the door could even close behind you. You whooped one last time and headed to the bathroom.

Just as you thought, all of the stress had caused you to sweat out of your make up, which you needed to quickly restore since you planned to treat yourself to a celebratory lunch.

You looked down at your purse to retrieve the small touch up make up you brought with you, only to finally notice the purple glow peaking through your black coat. You didn't own any purple lights and your phone was in your purse so you were scared to find an alien in your coat pocket. And an alien is exactly what you found. Or so you thought.

You screamed at the big eyed tiny creature staring up at you and quickly dropped your coat from your shoulders, confusing the other woman trying to wash her hands. She glared at you weirdly then pushed past you to leave. You however couldn't stop staring at your coat.

Small outlines of it's tiny figure emerged from under your coat. Wait, why were there two of them? And why were they different colors?

The one that you didn't remember seeing before stared up at you with big eyes and a yellow glow. His squeaky voice was all you could hear as he shouted things angrily at you. The purple one said things to him enough to calm down then he walked towards you, and of course you backed away.

"W-what are you?" You continued to look them over as they followed you. Your brain couldn't wrap around the realization that there could be people this small.

"D-don't be scared please." The glow to the yellow one dimmed slightly as the purple one spoke to you. He tried to be as loud as he could to get to you. "Can you pick us up so we can talk?"

You were hesitant and took your time to debate on whether you should or shouldn't, ultimately deciding to. The purple one softly stepped into your hand while the yellow one quickly flashed from yellow to purple before screaming at your hand and running away. You didn't make any quick moves after him and only looked at the first purple one with shaky eyes.

"I know you're confused but please don't turn us away, we're not bad I swear." He stared up at you with sincerely sad eyes. "My name is Kim Namjoon and he's my best friend Min Yoongi. We're people like you, the only difference is our physical appearance." He continued to coax you. But as much as you wanted to hear him out, you couldn't find yourself doing something so crazy right now.

You put him back down on the floor. It's even worse that they are people, because then you'd have to feed them and care for them like they were pets, but a kitten is enough for you.

"I can't take either of you in, I'm sorry." You walked over to your coat, dusted it off, and walked out.

Now what were they going to do? They're never going to see the others again because they're stuck in a women's bathroom at a hotel.