7

It was a month later. You had woken up bright and early because you were going in for a job interview today. Turns out your resume was pretty persuasive and you got called back for the job within the same month. The same couldn't be said for any of your other jobs.

You fixed the hem of your dress once again in the mirror. Of course you were nervous, this was your first job in a long time, not to mention it was a job that paid quite a bit. You were nervous, but excitedly nervous.

"You can do it Y/N. You won't embarrass yourself, and you'll get the job." You nodded with every statement to encourage yourself, checking your phone once again for the time. You had to be there at noon and it was 11:45am. You didn't want to leave now because the place wasn't so far away so when you'd arrive, there'd still be 5 minutes to wait. "And you'll stop lying to yourself and accept that the entire day will be a fail." You spoke more confidently now, accepting your fate. And with that you decided to go occupy your time with a TV show.

Minutes later, it was finally time. Your anxiety had hit the roof so you were more than glad to get this over with. You shuffled on your shoes at the door, waved goodbye to your kitten and quickly left your home.

Meanwhile, a five inch little being peaked from your winter coat pocket, the flap to keep it closed balanced on his head as his big curious eyes looked around the room for any sign of you.

"I think she left." Namjoon whispered to his elder who was struggling a bit to remain at the hem of the pocket because of his height and sleepiness. "Let's g-"

"Hphm!" Yoongi lost his fight with trying to keep up and fell to the bottom of the pocket. Namjoon just assumed that he gave up on the fight to stay awake as well.

You quickly scrambled your way back inside, slamming your door closed to battle fierce winds. You wiped your brow and made your way back upstairs to get your coat. The tiny humans sunk back into the pockets so they wouldn't be detected as you tugged the coat over your shoulders.

Namjoon safely wiggled hinself down to the bottom of the pocket where he hoped you wouldn't reach. He was terrified because they were now trapped in a place that they couldn't escape. This could be the end.

His tiny heartbeat pattered in his chest and he gulped down his anxiety to calm himself. They gave off a special light aura that told their feelings but only when they were extreme. The color changed, depending on the emotion and Namjoon was glowing a dim purple.

Namjoon could feel his aura growing as he grew more frightened when you fully stepped outside and started for your car. Not only because they were in a vulnerable position, but they were also away from the members. And Yoongi was sleeping and they all knew what would happen when someone woke Yoongi up. Bad stuff happened, that's all that needed to be said.

You were in your car now, driving to your soon to be work place without the realization of two chibis in your pockets.