13

"So..." You started. "What are you guys?" They were all on your kitchen counter now, you standing in front of them.

"We would prefer 'who', we were people once." Namjoon corrected.

"Oh, um sorry. Who are you guys?" You squinted.

"I guess we haven't really introduced ourselves yet. Guys, do you want to?" He looked towards everyone else.

A familiar brunette stepped towards you with a blonde clutching his arm.

"You won't hurt us right?" He asked with a playful side glare.

"No, I could never hurt this little one. He's too cute." You pointed towards Jimin. He moved closer to Jin.

"Well.. I'm Jin and he's Jimin. Say something to her Jimin." Jimin only nuzzled his face into Jin's shoulder and whined. "H-he's shy, sorry."

"C'mon Kookie!" A smaller one tried to drag someone by his feet but he was holding on dearly to a soda can to make sure he didn't move.

"I don't want to!" The other shouted at him. In an attempt to get a better grip, he ended up loosing his grip entirely and fell off, tumbling back onto the one that was pulling him. "Hyung! Let go!"

"Never! Introduce yourself!" He pulled the younger one in front of you. He stared up at you and started to glow purple. "Well anyway. My name is Hoseok, but please call me Hobi. It's much cuter. And this is Jungkook. He's afraid of girls, you'll have to excuse him." He whispered the last part with a giggle.

"And I'm Taehyung!" The one with the burnt foot smiled up at you.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys."

"It's nice to meet you too." Namjoon smiled.

"Aren't you gonna tell us you name?" Jin asked you.

"Oh right, I'm Y/N, sorry."

"Oooh." Tae gawked. "Pretty~" 

"So.. where did you guys come from?" You asked as you outstretched your hands for them to climb in so you can move to a more comfortable place.

"She was so mean~" Tae whined. You set them on your coffee and sat on the floor in front of the couch so you could make eye contact with them.

"Who was? Your last host? Did they hurt you or something?"

"Well emotionally, yes." Namjoon sighed.

"She said we couldn't stay because she had too much to deal with already. So she put us in a box and left us on the porch." Jin continued, Jimin hugging him from behind. "And it started to rain and she tried to take us in. But Yoongi flipped her off and we left."

"That was two months ago." Yoongi smiled. "She was ugly too."

"Two months?!" You were incredibly shocked. They all nodded. "You've been living on the streets for two months? How?"

"Well we haven't. We've been living in your house for two months."