Chapter 25

"First of all, you are kind of conceited while you like to pursue danger and excitement. I've looked over all the projects of your company. Most of the projects that you have invested in are high in profit and risk. I've also noticed specifically that whenever a project started to gain profit, you would then focus on a new project. Even though you have already taken over the company for a while and overall made a profit in your projects, you don't have one project that is excellent or considered being competitive in the industry. Most of them are not bad, but not excellent either. You, by nature, like to experience risks and dangers and don't work safely and absolutely. By that, I feel that being with you have more risk financially than an average person..."

Zi Xiao is shocked and expression has become bad. He stares hard at Xu Xu but without saying a word.

Xu Xu calmly continues on, "Second, the time when Zi Xi was injured, you are the closest to her, but you didn't immediately do first aid for her. You hesitated. We've learned in middle school that whenever a vein is cut and someone starts to bleed from that we have to apply pressure to a place close to that person's heart. Why didn't you do it?

"Is it right you thought about what if you make a mistake resulting in her death? You think you thought like because you care for her? Faced with life and death, you don't have the courage to accept responsibilities..."

Zi Xiao's face darkens, "What nonsense are you saying?"

Xu Xu doesn't stop there, "Third, just then you misunderstood Ji Bai and I while we didn't have any intimacy toward each other, but your response is far more than a typical person. Why? There are two possibilities. Because Ji Bai looks very excellent; if it were an average person, perhaps you wouldn't have been that angry. This proves that you are insecure and not understanding. Another possibility is that you are very possessive. In the past, did any of your girlfriends break up with you because of your possessiveness?

"Fourth, you always care about appearance. Whenever we meet, you would always take care of your appearance from head to toe. There is also news about you on the Internet saying all of your girlfriends are beautiful.

"Seeing Yao Meng back then, you were clearly distracted. Of course, it is normal for men to like beautiful women. But you were angered back then; it would be difficult to be distracted. However, you got mesmerized by Yao Meng, this proves that you have a higher interest and excitement of women than normal men. You like to pursue exciting and new, moreover, you grew up in the state with the easygoing environment; my guess is that you had relationships that are just physical, right?

"So why do I have to accept a man who is irregular, impatience, and can't face responsibility in the urgent situation, and also have a chance that you will go to bed with another woman at any time?"

After leaving the track field, Xu Xu returns to the restaurant.

She doesn't feel pleasant on the inside.

Although soon after meeting him she made her decision about Zi Xiao, She always felt that she shouldn't say all those words because it would hurt.

Xu Xu depressingly pushes the restaurant's door. At this time, the place is pretty packed with people. Ji Bai still relaxingly sits at the place.

"Where is Yao Meng?" Xu Xu asks.

"She left," Ji Bai replies.

"Oh." Xu Xu picks up her purse on the chair. She knows that Ji Bai purposely waited for her to return. "Thank you."

Ji Bai stands up, Xu Xu follows. He doesn't say anything so she also doesn't say anything. The two are one step away from each other, silently walk outside.