Chapter 42

The first day of vacation.

Under the fresh night and soft starlight, Ji Bai was relaxingly sitting on his balcony in his house and sipped the fragrant tea then took out his cell phone to call Zhao Han.

"Boss, what's wrong?" Zhao received his call, ready for combat by habit.

Ji Bai: "Nothing, just wanted to find time to eat with you within these two days."

"Well.." Zhao Han relaxed his tone: "How about tomorrow?"

Ji Bai: "What about the day after tomorrow?"

"I'm only free at night on that day. In the morning, Xu Xu asked me to go shooting then we are eating lunch afterwards.

Ji Bai's lips slightly curled up: "I can't, I have something going on in the evening."

"Then.."

"At noon then, it's fine to have Xu Xu along." Ji Bai said very casually: "I'll drive the car to the shooting room to pick you up."

"That's fine" Zhao Han frankly answered.

Ji Bai changed the subject: "Oh yes, I have not seen your girlfriend. If she's free then tell her to come along, I'll invite you two to dinner.

Zhao Han: "What?... haha.. great."

Ji Bai suddenly laughed: "Thanks brother, goodbye."

After hanging up the phone, Zhao Han still did not react. What did boss thank me for? His mind became dizzy because it was so busy thinking.

The matchmakers were a bridge of communication; the bridge often functioned in both directions.

At this time, Zhao Han did not know, but in Xu Xu's mind, he also had an unprecedented strategic significance.

After finding out about her special feelings toward Ji Bai, the top priority was to learn more about him then decide whether to let go of the pursuit.

After what she had to suffer from the young junior few years ago, Xu Xu also understood, that love is sometimes irrational, the more she analyzed, the more was the probability of choosing the wrong person. In addition, a person may exhibit very different characteristics while working and every life, such a living example is Xu Jun. While managing the company, he was very strong and durable, he could separate his work from private matters, he never looked at those beautiful secretaries. But after work when he went to the club, he became a womanizer and played all night.

And so far, what she understood was only working side of Ji Bai, she also needed to know about his habits.

In addition, JI Bai was single and had been scandal free for many years, he was likely to be abstaining, it was a bit farfetched, but she could not rule out the possibilities of homosexuality, sexual dysfunction or abuse.

Zhao Han and Ji Bai had a good relationship; Zhao Han was honest and relatively enthusiastic, so of course for Xu Xu, he naturally became one of the ways to learn more about Ji Bai. Xu Xu usually didn't care for or was good at relationships, but if it was from her heart, she still could do it with great accuracy.

That morning, the shooting room was almost empty. When Xu Xu arrived, there was only Zhao Han and another young officer who were standing aiming the target.

Zhao Han dutifully taught Xu Xu for a while, and she also learned very seriously. After a while, they stopped to rest, Xu Xu looked at the targets ahead and smiled: "Master said you're good, indeed your reputation is well deserved."