Chapter 32

The bed in the master bedroom was large, Xu Xu occupied less than half even after lying down with her arms and leg spread out. She turned around to look at the bustling night through the window, she was inexplicably a little perturbed.

She originally thought it was due to the change of environment but lying with eyes closed for a moment, she realized perhaps it was due to hunger. She looked at the clock. She ate on the plane during the flight around five o'clock and it's now eleven. She couldn't endure her hunger thus after a while, she quickly got out of bed.

Ji Bai watched the evening news for a moment and was about to sleep when he suddenly heard the sound of footsteps coming from outside the hallway.

He opened the door to see a small figure wearing a white robe and was walking slowly towards the dining room. Ji Bai was a bit surprised; he thought she would wear bear or floral pajamas. He did not expected her to wear a wide open neck robe with a belt around the waist, the kind that matured women wears. But Ji Bai smiled; the robe was obviously too large and long on her, it made her look like a little girl who is secretly wearing an adult's clothes.

Naturally, the reason for Xu Xu's choice of pajamas was very simple. Xu Xu is twenty-four years old woman, of course, she would wear pajamas that most women would wear.

Ji Bai walked to the dining room. He could smell the pizza aroma from afar and awaken his hunger. Xu Xu was sitting in front of the sparkling clean table, an arm supporting her chin as she ate slowly. The satin sleeping robe falls along the curves of her body from neck to ankle prettily like jade, displaying a bit of delicate temperament that Xu Xu doesn't normally shows. A slipper fell on the floor, but she didn't care and continued to gently swing her barefoot.

Xu Xu wasn't surprised to see Ji Bai. She looked down to put on the slipper then asked, "Do you want to eat something?"

Ji Bai sat next to Xu Xu. He noticed that her night meal was quite colorful. A slice of pizza, a small plate of fruits, and a glass of milk that looked very appetizing. Presumably with her physique, she doesn't have to worry about gaining weight.

Xu Xu put a slice of pizza in the microwave, then stood by the kitchen's countertop to cut fruits for Ji Bai. She doesn't have the habit of serving others, but tonight, the level of respect she had for Ji Bai had risen higher. Because of her character, due to higher level of respect, she felt closer to him. While cutting the fruits, Xu Xu thought she should change the way she calls him to master/teacher.

The kitchen's countertop was across the dining table. Xu Xu lowered her head focusing on cutting the fruits. Ji Bai had one arm resting on the empty chair beside him and the other hand was playing with the lighter all the while staring at her.

Perhaps because a man and a woman are together alone at night, just by looking at Xu Xu's soft hair falling down her forehead and ears, Ji Bai inexplicably felt indescribable sensations aside from being itchy, hot and dry. . It's the same sensation that he felt that the time she called him "third brother". Also the mature pajamas with wide opened collar are revealing her snow-white skin, as white as her glass of milk in front of him.

Once his food was prepared, the two of them finished everything. Ji Bai picked up the plates and was about to clean up when Xu Xu quickly stood up, "Master, let me do it."

Ji Bai glanced at her once.

Xu Xu understood clearly what his glance meant. She thought for a moment but couldn't think of nicer way to say it, so she directly spoke out her intent, "Master, I'll respect you more from now on, I will work harder on learning from you."