Authors note

Hi everyone!!!!

Ok so like I am obsessed with Miraculous Lady Bug it is such an amazing show!!!

So far I'm two episodes into season two! God I love it!!!

ADRIEN IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!

AND CAT NOIR IS PERFECTION!!!!

AH!!!!

Ok so welcome to my fanfic! Yes I will make a Adrien/Chat Noir X reader! So stay tuned for that!

Anyways like me tell you about Enid Amelia Rosette~

She in grade 10, new to Paris, she's a very shy girl but later on starts to become more talkative and stands up to Chloe and her rat friend.

Her father was a baker who loved making pastries etc. But he died before Enid was born.

Her mother runs a fashion line for Adrien's Father and Adrien himself for his own photo shoots stuff like that-

-well first her mother started off her fashion in London(no they don't have a accent.) anyways-Adrien's father invested in her mother's fashion line and paid her to come to Paris!

They live up in a town house-(So like how Marionette's home is like)

Uhm..ok so I should explain how she looks like..

So she has long brown hair with different shades of brown. So it's like a light brown with tones of a medium brown and dark brown. She has side bangs that lightly cover her eyes. She has bright blue eyes and a touch of grey.

She posses the lady bug miraculous and of course is partners with Chat Noir which she falls head over heels for-and Adrien XD

Her everyday outfit is a pair of well fitted blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a black cardigan. She wears red  flats, she keeps her hair in two low pig tails and wears a navy blue beanie. 

She hates Chloe and her stupid little friend, along with any bullies and others who are mean to Alia and Marionette.

She likes to jam to any kind of music that has a good beat-expect for country music. She isn't fond with the color of pink but loves any shade of red, green, blue and purple.

She loves to play video games, reading, drawing and baking-she wants to opened up a bakery-she takes after her father.

She is a very kind person who is a helping hand to anyone. Her main focus is on school and trying to not embarrass herself in front of Adrien.

I think that's it..so what do you all think?

Stay tuned for the prologue and chapter one coming soon!!!

OH!!!

I don't know if I'll be rating this mature.. I mean I don't know if there will be any smut here..

Ok maybe there will be-

-SO I'LL MARK THIS BOOK FOR A MATURE RATING!!

YAY!!

Oh lord I need help!

Oh and you can find me on Instagram-yes you'll see Sonic stuff on there cuz I am a sonic fan-but I'm now obsessed with Miraculous Lady Bug🐞🐱💕

So you'll find a lot of Adrien/Chat Noir and Adrian X Marionette and Chat Noir X Lady bug and Lady bug X Adrien and Chat Noir X Marionette posts XD

Ok then bye!!!!!

Love always,

Alexandra Capone