14

I ran out of my house to see more purple bubbles. I gasped as I clenched my jaw.

This kid is so gonna pay for this!

"Hey, hey, hey, today is your lucky day little dudes! The adults are taking the day off so make the most of it, no chores, no homework, no more nagging. Just fun, fun, fun. This is the bubblers gift to you!"

I looked over to see two young kids crying and a young teenager. "Don't worry, your parents will come back, I'll be sure of it." I stated as I kneeled down at the two little kids.

I stood up and then looked at the teenager. "You take care of them in the mean time."

I turned around, running down the street as I spin my yo-yo and over the roof tops I went.

I ran over the ledge of a roof top as I looked up to see fireworks of bubbles not too far away.

"It's just you and me bubbler." I growled as I continued to run and leap over roof tops.

"Oh no..Adrien.." My eyes widened as I realized where the noise and music was coming from.

I jump down to the ledge of Adrien's home as I looked around. Not too far I see the bubbler at the DJ stand, not too far from the DJ stand there was Chloe and Adrien slow dancing.

I clenched my jaw. "There is no way in hell this is happening, first she ruined my chances in giving Adrien his gift and now she's slow dancing with him? Hell no..Lucky Charm!"

A record player disc falls in my hand. "Hm.." I looked around as everything turned grey as the disc player lit up, along with one of the buttons and part of Adrien's house.

I smiled as I spin around, throwing the disk like a frisbee and just like so it fell right on the disc player and a new tune started to play.

"Dude who just hijacked my mix?" The bubbler shouted as I smirked. "Your truly~" I froze as I hear my earrings beep. "Oh no! I better get out of here before I transform back to normal."

I run along the roof top and leaped off, landing on the sidewalk. "Spots off." Tikki flew out of my earring and I catches her in my palms.

"Enid.."

"It was an emergency." I replied softly as she rubbed her head.

"Yeah if by emergency you mean jealousy. You know what happens once you use your lucky charm you have only have minutes before-"

"Before I turn back, I know but I figured The Bubbler, he's not going anywhere we have time to get you some food to get your energy back up, then we'll get right back out there I promise."

She sighed as I placed her in my purse and ran through the front gates. I smiled with delight as I ran to the food table and started to place some chocolate chip cookies in my purse.

"Now I just need to find a place to transform.." I mumbled as Tikki popped her head out.

"We'll find a place quick we need to stop bubbler now." I nodded as I started to run, that's when I bumped into someone.

"Ow.." I grunted as I rubbed my head. "Oh, sorry Enid." I looked up to see Marinette. "Oh hey Mari, hey Ayla, what a nice surprise to see you here." I teased as I fixed my shirt.

"Yeah well, I just hope Ladybug shows up."

"Don't worry she will..I have to go to the washroom. Be right back." I stated as I ran into his house.

"Ugh..what a damn stupid exsuse, me just running in here will make me look more of a stalker than Marinette." I groaned as I looked around before running into an office.