10

Since it was no school today, my mother allowed me to sleep in. Of course she had to go to work, so it meant having to have my house all too my self.

School has been ok I guess, I hated my self from allowing myself to fall for Adrien.

Just thinking about him made he get all hot red face. I sat up in my bed still wearing the rose dress.

I sighed and crawled out of bed. The clock on my bed read '12:20' I sighed and stripped down the dress and placed it back on the dummy model I had in my room when I design and make outfits.

I grabbed clean clothes and went in for a shower. After a quick shower I get dressed and Tikk flew out from her little bed. "Enid you slept in for a long time, you know that's not really healthy for, a normal sleeping time a person would need is eight hours."

I smiled, and shrugged my shoulders. "It's ok Tiki, I needed to get a long sleep to ease my mind." She smiled "oh, is it about Adrien?"

I groaned and flopped down on my bed, pulling a pillow over my face. "Yes! I can't believe I have a crush on him!"

"Let's not forget you have a crush on Chat Noir too!"

I huffed "Tiki!"

She giggled and I sat up in my messy bed again. "Ugh..come on let's go to the park, I'm feeling some art inspiration."

She smiled in delight as I grabbed my art supplies and headed downstairs. I gave Tiki a cookie as I grabbed a quick breakfast boost drink.

We head out the door and down to the park. Once I found a good spot by a bench I pulled out my sketch book and started to finish up my drawing of Chat Noir.

"Wow, Enid! That looks amazing!" Tiki gasped and I shrugged. The drawing was just a angle shot of Chat Noir sitting on the Eiffel Tower. Nothing special. I still had to add the night sky, and the little houses and lights down below.

"It looks so real!" She added on and I laughed. "Thanks kinda the whole point Tiki, and thank you for the compliments."

She gave me another cute smile and I smiled back. Before I could say another word I hear someone calling my name.

"Hey Enid!"

I gasped "Tiki quick hide!"

She then hid in my bag as I looked over to see Ayla, Marinette and a little girl walking towards me.

"Oh uh, hey guys! How's it going?"

"It's going good, what you doing you? Are you spying on Adrien too?" Ayla pipped up with a faint laugh.

I froze as my face began to heat up. "What?! I only came here to draw! Adrien isn't-"

I was cut off by Ayla turning my head to the water fountain not too far from me which had a photographer, Adrien and his body guard taking pictures.

My jaw dropped. How did I not notice him?!

"Oh, well..wait why are you three here? And who's this little girl?" I asked as I smiled at the little girl.

"Ah well, this is Mano, I'm babysitting her today."

I smirked "ok but you didn't answer my question of why your stalking Adrien." I winked as she started to freaking out.

"What?! I'm not stalking!"

I laughed as I tried hard not to show any sadness. Marinette has a crush on him too..how the hell did I not notice?!

"Well I told her he was here so she just jumped to the opportunity." Ayla pippped up and I laughed. "Oh really, are you gonna actually talk to him this time and now stutter?"