4

Once I woke up again I see that creature in my face. "Are you ok Enid?"

I screamed again sitting up and crawling backwards until I felt my back hit the wall.

"It's ok Enid, I know everything may seem a bit strange to you-"

I grabbed the cup that was on my vanity and trapped it in the cup. "-ok if that makes you feel safer."

I furrowed my brows and looked at her. "What are you, and how do you know my name?" I asked it meetings its gaze.

"I'm a Kwami, and my name is Tiki, now just let me explain." I let out a shaky breath.

"Nope! I'm calling my mother!" I shrieked as I tried to pull out my phone with one hand as I used my other hand to hold the glass.

Suddenly Tiki escaped out of the glass and on to my other hand which was holding my phone.

"No Enid, I'm your friend! You must trust me, your the only that can stop stone heart!" I froze and looked down at her.

Slowly I lowered my phone. "I-this has to be a mistake. The only things I'm good at is staying invisible..I-I'm too..I..I'm not special or good enough for the job." I stated softly and looked away not meeting the creatures gaze.

"Enid, your the chosen one!" She stated with a bright smile. I looked up at her and then walked to the box and pulled out the pink-reddish earrings.

"Tiki..I.."

"You can do it Enid, your really brave! I know you can do it!" I sighed and looked down at my shaking hands.

"What if I fail?"

"You won't fail! You gotta believe in yourself!"

I looked at her and smiled a little. "Ok..I-I will try.." I muttered as I looked back down at the earrings.

*small time skip..*

I sighed as I began to put them on. "Ok so all I have to do is break the object where that thing is is hiding?"

"It's called an akuma, which you must capture." I nodded and looked at her again. "Ok, so I have to capture it. Oh and what's that charm thingy again?"

"The Lucky Charm, it's your secret super power."

My jaw dropped "no way!" I squeaked and slowly I felt the fear leave and I was filled with excitement.

"Wait so I can like-wait how will my suit look like? Will I have a partner or will I be a one woman army! Will I like really kick ass! Oh my gosh! Wait-how the heck will I even be able to do this! I'm just a newbie and I-"

The little Kwami giggled "you have to trust yourself Enid! By what I can see you'll do amazing!"

I sighed and gave her another smile. "Thank you Tiki. So um..how would
I look like in my super hero costume?"
I asked wiggling my eye brows at her.

She giggled "that's easy, just say 'spots on' "

I smiled " 'spots on?' That's sounds a little-"

Suddenly there was a bright flash and suddenly I began to transform, after a few moments the bright light faded.

I opened my eyes to see myself in a red suit which was super tight and showed off the curves I never though I had. A red mask was on my face with black poke-a-dots. My whole suit was covered in dots.

My longs hair transformed into two pigtails that were tied with red ribbon. Over all I did look good..just felt awkward about my whole body part..

I looked around. "Ah..Tiki? Uh where did you go? I don't think this is something I like..maybe we could go shopping or-"

I was cut off by the news cast that played on my computer.

"After reckoning the shutlet tower. Stone Heart is heading towards the mount Vermont tower, the monster seems to be unstoppable."

My jaw dropped when I notice Ayla on her bike following the creature. "Oh my god.."

Without anymore think I ran up to my balcony. "Ok I can do this..so I have super powers and this super yo-yo thingy.." I told myself as I looked at it and then tossed it far out and it warped around one the gremlins on the tower.

My jaw dropped. "Oh, so cool!!!" I gave it a tug to see if it was holding all good. I let out a small sigh. "Ok..this can't be so hard-"

Suddenly I was air born. "OH FUCK NO!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" I let out a scream.

As I'm flying in the air, screaming my damn heart out I opened my eyes just in time to see a-a cat?!

By the time I crashed into the blonde guy we start to fall my yo-yo then warped around us. Thankfully my yo-yo warped around his stick thingy..but the thing is I was tied up with a random-

-well a smoking hot dude up side down..

He wore a black mask, bright green eyes..legit cat eyes, along with a full black suit and a long belt tail? Let's not forget he had a little bell too. Either way he was good looking.

Meow~

Hehe..see what I did there?

Eh? Eh?

"Well hello there, nice for you to drop in." I snorted out a small laugh. "Hehe, I see what you did there.." He chuckled as we were still hanging up side down.

"Ah..I didn't mean to do this all on purpose.." I laughed awkwardly as he looked at me.

Once we were finally able to freak free he shrugged his shoulders. "You must be my partner my Kwami was telling me about. I'm.."

He paused for a moment thinking for his name. "Uhm..Chat Noir..yeah Chat Noir, and you?" (well he says Cat Noir but I like how it sounds with Chat Noir)

He stated as I was tugging on my yo-yo to break free.

"Ah well En-I mean um-" I was cut off my by yo-yo coming back down and to only hit the kitty on the head.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Um..I-I'm extremely clumsy today.." I groaned and cursed under my breath. His pole dropped and he picked it up. "It's ok, clumsy girl I'm new to this all too."

Before I could open my mouth to say something I was cut off by a loud bang. As we both turned to look we see one of the buildings crashing down.

With a tap of his stick it extended and we went flying up and on a roof top from afar.

"Hey wait! Where are you going?" I called after him. "To save Paris right?!" Then he was gone. I sighed and watched him go. "Damn it.."

I looked at yo-yo. "Come on Enid you can do this!" With a swing of my yo-yo I was airborne again.

This time instead of screaming of with terror I was squealing with total excitement!

Time to kick some stone hard ass!

New chapter..sue me I hate this..I might go back and edit more shit. No I didn't edit my past chapters yet, I'll probably do that tonight!

Ok bye!!