Little authors note!

Hello guys!!

So I just wanna talk for a little bit..if you want to skip this, go right ahead-but later on in this book you'll get confused!

Ok so for season 1 there are some episode I won't be adding..

Such as Kung Food and a few others. So chapters that will be based of season one won't all be there.

As for season two, we see a lot more action. (Just my opinion.)

But some episodes I will also be skipping. Ones that are kinda based a lot on Marinette, like her family or some special occasion etc.

Yes I will be adding that Christmas episode in here and yes I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I just want to clarify now that some episodes won't be in this book.

Also, some of my friends were asking me if Enid and Adrien's identities will ever be revealed.

I don't quite know yet, I did hear that Thomas has season 3, 4 and 5 planned out, I don't know how long I'll keep writing this book XD.

If you also didn't know, I'll be making another Miraculous ladybug fan doc with Enid and Adrien. It will not have any connection to this book here!

I REPEAT NO CONNECTIONS!

The other one I'm thinking about doing is that Enid becomes her own miraculous holder!

But will take the main role-you see what I was thinking was that Ladybug gets killed in a battle! So what happens is that Enid sees that Chat Noir and Ladybug are in a tough situation-so she saves them. Sadly after ladybug captures the akuma, the akumatized victim still ends up killing her and the Ladybug miraculous is lost.

Later after I'm gonna go with maybe a month later-so after Marinette has been dead and ladybug is gone Enid stumbles across a ring-or necklace I don't quite know yet..

Anyways she comes across it and it is the long lost Tigress Miraculous-the white Tiger that has the exact same abilities as Ladybug!

You see the White Tiger Miraculous was an ancient miraculous. The one who gave life and happiness. A great protector and goddess. In ancient times-Tigress, the empress who held the White Tiger miraculous-her village was under grave danger.

The love of her life The Black Tiger (AKA Chat Noir) was on his death bed. After him being killed my the dangers Drago (the one who once had the moth miraculous) The empress had to restore her village and save her loved one who was stuck in a dark abyss she had to give her soul up to save him.

With the great Gods and goddess of the miraculous-the great protectors themselves took her sacrifice.

Her one wish was for her lover to be happy. So for her sacrifice the great protectors used the same element of her miraculous to make a Ladybug miraculous which served the purpose of love and good luck.

Once her sacrifice was done the Ladybug Miraculous and its holder saved the day and destroyed Drago-but his miraculous was never destroyed in the process. It was kept away until someone who had a good heart was able to have it.

The Black tiger knew of what his mate had done, he forced himself to stay positive. And soon after like the empress had hoped he had fallen in love with the ladybug miraculous holder-from then on the ladybug miraculous and the black cat miraculous have been partners ever since then.

But things change when out of destiny itself Enid comes across the miraculous and she becomes the white tiger, but hey, who knows-maybe history will overlap itself once again. Only time will tell.

Chat noir/ Adrien had figured out that Ladybug was Marinette after her death and sworn to never love again, but of course it all changes when Enid steps in as Tigress and of course Plagg is happy since he gets to see Teegra again.