1

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

I groaned from under the covers and reached my hand out and blindly looked for my phone.

Once I grabbed it a switched off the alarm and then I hear my mother calling from down stairs. "Enid honey time to get up, you don't want to be late  do you?"

I sat up, ignoring the fact my hair looked like a damn birds nest.

I huffed and got out of bed and went into the washroom and had a quick shower. I dried myself off, grabbed my outfit for the day. I brushed, blow dried and styled my hair. The usual-two low pig tails and my navy blue beanie.

I put on a pair of ballet socks and my red flats. I sighed and added a small touch of lip palm.

I walk back out and fix my bed and grabbed my back pack. I loaded it up with a few binders that I'll be needing for class, pens, pencils, my laptop and my locker mirror for my locker.

I gave myself one last look in my mirror and head downstairs to see my mom with her own things.

Her sketch books, pencils, laptop, other folders and papers.

She wore a navy blue shirt, a white dress shirt and navy blue jacket that went with the skirt. She had a white scarf on, with her dark brown hair in a bun.

"Morning honey."

I gave her a kiss and helped her with her things.

She sighed and kissed my forehead. "Oh what would I do without you?"
I smiled as we walked out the door and to her car. I loaded her things in the passenger seat.

As my mother got in she smiled over at me. "Ready for your first day?"

I nodded, I felt my body shake. "I-I'm a little nervous.." I stated finally being able to speak. My mother smiled as her grey eyes sparkled.

My mother and I look not much alike. She says I look just like my father. Expect for the hair, smile and nose. That I get from my mom-that her personality-well partly..

She sighed "sweetie if it's all to much call me. Mr. Agreste will understand." I nodded again.

Mr. Agreste owns one of the high in top fashion industry in all of Paris. Mr. Agreste took fond in my mother's clothes line so he paid her to come to Paris with me and work with his fashion line.

All I knew about him is just that..well that and he had a son name Adrien who I never-ever met..

My mother sighed and hugged me. I closed my eyes and hugged her back. We pulled away and she rested a hand on my cheek.

"You sure your ready?"

I nodded again gripping on to my bags strap. "Remember sweetie try to her involved in class discussions..and-"

"-I know, I know, try to make new friends.."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Have fun ok? Grade 10 will be easy." I smiled and watched her get in her car and driver away. I take in a deep breath as walk to school.

My face was flushed as my heart was beating out of my chest. Am I even ready for this?

As I'm walking my eyes caught to an old man in a Hawaiian shirt and beige shorts.

My eyes widened as he was crossing the street. That's when the red hand was blinking. "Sir! SIR LOOK OUT!" I shrieked as I ran grabbing the man fast.

We both collied on the side walk. Just in time as the traffic began to go. I panting as I helped the man up. "Are you ok?" I asked and the old man smiled. "Yes, thank you so much."

I smiled at him and that's when my brain began to function. "Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" I ran down the street and all the way to the school.

•🐞🐱Time Skip brought to you by My Laziness🐱🐞•

I looked at the front school doors. I take in a deep breath and walk in. My heart was pounding me.

Ok this ain't so-

Suddenly I bump into someone. The person screamed and that's how my whole day got ruined...