8

Once everything was restored the police came to help the citizens who were turned into stone monsters.

I walked over to Myeline and Ivan with a small smile. "I think you two have a lot of things to talk about."

I hummed as I looked at Ivan. "Oh uhm..I uh.." He looked away as I handed Myeline his song lyrics.

"Maybe it would help if you read Ivan's song lyrics." I stepped away as Chat and I watched from afar.

After a few moments Myeline hugged him. I squealed with delight not caring if I looked like an idiot.

"They are so cute!!! So adorable! They were made for each other!" I giggled as Chat Noir smiled at me.

"Just like you and I."

I blushed a dark red. Uh..yeah am I blushing?!

His smile seemed to have grown bigger as he noticed my red face. That's when his ring beeped. "Oh why look at that! Your ring is beeping ok bye, see you later Chat Noir!" I blurted out still blushing like a mad man as I swung my yo-yo getting out of there fast.

The next day..

I met up with Ayla and Marinette. Ayla was babbling about Ladybug as in moi.

I walked over. "Hey girls." Ayla smiled "hey girl. Guess what, just like what u was telling Marinette here, my next goal is to get an interview with Ladybug. Better yet, find out who's the girl behind that mask!"

I laughed a little as Marinette and I followed her up the steps. As we get I to class before I could sit in the front Marinette grabbed my hand and pulled to up to where Chole and Sabrina usually would sit.

"M-Marinette what are.."

She pulled me down to sit next to her and Ayla. I placed my bag on the desk along with Marinette and Ayla.

We all fist bumped and right before I could speak, Blondie walks in.

"Your in the wrong seat get lost."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing." Marinette stated as Ayla smirked at her.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

I snorted in disgust. "Even close to an death experience you still are a monster. What Marinette means is that she's tired of putting up with through crud. Just like everyone else."

Marinette smiled as she stood up. "Exactly so take your attitude and go on get lost!"

Everyone started to laugh as I smirked waving at Chole. She clenched her jaw, and started growling. She stormed to the other seat with Sabrina. Marinette sat down again and I smiled at her.

"Good job girl." Ayla stated as they shared a small laugh. I pulled out my sketch book and started to draw. Just some random flowers.

I smiled as I started to do a small doodle of Chat Noir. I wonder who Chat Noir is behind the mask..

I hummed for a small moment as I looked up to see Adrien walking into class. Marinette and Ayla were chatting away not paying any attention to him.

As he walked up to his desk right in front of ours he stopped and waved at me. At first I felt my heart skip a beat, but then I looked away with a huff.

Ayla looked at me. "Come on Enid..you shouldn't get too mad now.." I rolled my eyes. "I don't tolerate bullying. Nor do I like anyone who is friends with that witch." I grumbled as I nudged my head a little pointing at Chole.