9

Once I get home my mother was in the living room. "Mom?"

She looked over at me. "Oh good your here!" I smiled as I closed the umbrella and placed it down. "Who gave you the umbrella?"

"Adrien Agreste." I mumbled as I walked up the stairs, she gasped. "Oh that reminds me! His father and I have a dinner meeting tonight! He invited you to come!" I froze as I looked at her from the stairs. "Um what? Why?!"

She smiled with delight. "I might've shown him a few of your drawings..he was interested in them!" She blurted out as I glared at her.

"Mom! That was my personal-"

"-you can't expect to make money by baking! You have a natural talent for designing."

"I want to follow my father's foot steps! Not yours!" I spat as my mother frowned at me. "Get dressed, you are coming to this diner."

"Mom I have homework! I just got to school here I don't-"

My mother rested both her hands on my shoulders.

"-look I know your not comfortable with this but please do it for me?" I sighed and nodded.

"Fine.."

She kissed my forehead. "Thank you sweetie, now go get ready. Where that dress I made personally. He black one with the red roses." I nodded and went up to my room to get ready.

My mother wore a simple black skirt, white blouse and a black dress jacket

My mother wore a simple black skirt, white blouse and a black dress jacket. She kept her hand in a pun with a few long strands of her hair framing her cheeks.

I added some makeup, just a little cover up to hide the paleness from my face since I was freaking the fuck out!!!

I put on black flats and tied my hair in two pig tails with red ribbon. Tiki flew next to me as I stood in the mirror. "You look amazing Enid!" I blushed as I head down the stairs.

I grabbed my small black purse. "Stay in here Tiki.." I placed a cookie in the purse as well. "Just in case you get hungry." She smiled and hid in the purse.

I sighed as I meet my mother down the stairs. "Like it sweetie! I made it myself!" I laughed and nodded "I love the dress mother.."

She kissed my cheek and we get in the car, she drives us to Gabriel's house.

*small times skip*

Mom drives in. Thankfully it stopped raining. I had his umbrella with me too. I mean since I'm here I mind as well give the umbrella back..

The front doors of his house opens. A man with a large build let's us in. "Thank you." I mumbled as I bowed my head. He takes my mothers and my coat.