2

I fall on my butt. "Augh! Watch wee your going loser!" I stated up to see a blonde girl who had her hair in a high pony tail. Her bangs with tucked behind her ear.

Her had blue eyes, blue eye shadow, a yellow jacket, white t-shirt with black stripes and white jeans. She glared down at me.

"I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't-well I'm-"

"Does it look like I care? Just next time watch it new girl." She flipped her hair and the other girl with her snickered at me as she followed the blonde one.

The other girl had short orange-red hair, green eyes and purple glasses with a nerdy looking outfit that was actually super cute.

I watched them go and I got back up, dusting myself off. I went to my locker.
I organized my little space and head to my first class.

Not many were in class yet so I took the second row of desks and sat down until the blonde girl and Red head came in.

"Uh excuse those seats are taken!" I froze "I-I don't understand-"

"Are you dead or something? I said those seats are taken for me and my Adrien will be siting in this front row so out you get."

"But where-"

"-go sit over there with that other new girl and that loser Marinette." She sneered and I looked over at the two girls who gave me friendly smiles.

"I-"

"Well scram!" The blonde on snapped again. "Leave her alone Chloe." Sneered the girl with the brown that also had orange in it. Her grey eyes glared at the blonde girl who's name is Chloe.

She huffed as I grabbed my things and sat in the seat next the one named Marinette.

"Hi, I'm Marinette and this is Ayla I'm guessing your new. What's your name?" She asked with a sweet smile. I tried to smile back.

She had navy blue hair that was tied up in little buns with red ribbon. She wore a navy blue cardigan, a white tank top with cute butterflies on it and pink pants with pink flats. She had pretty blue eyes and a nice smile.

As for Ayla she has dark skin. The colour of a creamy coffee. She wore glasses and a cute outfit that made her grey eyes pop. Her hair was long as for the tips were coloured orange and she too had a sweet smile.

I looked at them and tried to speak. "Uhm..m-my name is Enid..Enid Amelia Rosette.." I stated and toyed with the cuff of my cardigan.

"Oh so your a shy one, that'll change fast since you'll be hanging with is now." Ayla stated, flashing me a smile.

Marinette smiled with delight. "Well it's great to meet you." She held out a box which seemed to have some macaroons. "Here, my dad made them. My parents own a small bakery."

I smiled and took one. My eyes widened. "These things are amazing!" I stated with delight and ate the rest of it.

The two girls laughed. "So, where are you from Enid?" Marionette asked and I sighed.

"Well I'm from London. My mother runs a small clothesline back at home..and well Mr. Agreste became fond of my mothers fashion line so now we live here..and she works along side with him.." I stated and Ayla's jaw dropped.

"Wait the Mr. Agreste? The guy who is the most famous guy in Paris." I shrugged. "I guess so..I never met him-only my mother talked to him through video call and phone. All I know is that he runs a high in class fashion line and he has a son. That's basically it." I retorted.

Alia snickered "well Marinette here is huge on fashion, you should see her journal! It's full of clothing designs. I'm guessing you want to do that too?"

I shook my head. "Not really, I'd love to see your drawing Marinette, I bet their amazing!" I smiled "I'm more into baking..I mean I draw but like fantasy stuff..like fairies..superheroes..I also draw landscapes and other stuff like that. Animals are my speciality." I added on and looked at the board.

"Well that and I have a think for baking." I added on with a faint smile as I looked back over at the two girls.

"Well like I said my parents do own a bakery. Maybe I can ask if you can work there."

I looked at Marionette. "What? I mean we just met I don't want to be a burden." I stated a little too quickly and Ayla laughed. "What are you talking about girl? Your part of us now. The three amigos!"

Marionette and I laughed a little and that's when class began.