f i f t e e n » Imagine - John Lennon

So i'm like a over a month late massive apologies but enjoy :)

also check out the cute cover __-Aki-__ made for me  

F I F T E E N »

IMAGINE JOHN LENNON

"Imagine all the people living for today."

It wasn't just his eyes that looked like chocolate; he tasted like chocolate too.

The rich taste was currently filling my mouth, and overloading my senses.

If we were to open our eyes my vision would be completely taken up by chocolate. He was so close; I could smell his aromatic smell. His lips against mine, and the feel of his hands sent my sense of touch into an overdrive of soothing warmth. The natural sounds of the world around us, enveloping and cherishing the cocoa coming in from every other receptor.

The kiss was all I had imagined it to be and more. Soft but overwhelming, melodic yet sharp and also a lot more flour-ry then expected.

It was short lived, but that only enhanced its effects and left me wanting more and to skip to the next chocolate – inducing kiss.

As our faces drew apart, I became more aware of my ingredient-clad state and apparently so did Wes.

"Well that was a little cliché wasn't it?" He whispers, his voice deep and husky, "Food fight ending in a kiss."

"I think I might like clichés now," was my only reply, and at which he smiled, still holding me close.

"Me too, I think, maybe we should be a little cliché again sometime."

My heart, leapt at the prospect of kissing Wes again however I couldn't wait for this, 'sometime,' so I pulled myself up onto my toes and kissed him, peck style once more.

He laughed, as I retreated and loosened his grip, allowing me to move free.

I opened my laptop, that we had used for the recipe, my head still in the clouds. As I did, however, a sung that had obviously been cut off earlier when I closed it began to play. I recognised it then as 'Lemonade,' by Jeremy Passion, but every time after that, recognised it as my first kiss.

« « «

As the song ends, I find my fingers resting on my lips, as they sit in a slight smile.

No matter how horrible everything else is, I can always rely on memories as pure and as full of immense happiness as this one to at least leave a smile on my face.

Not quite remembering immediately, where the next song leads to I press play.

» » »

By the time we had cleaned up our mess, placed the cake into the oven and made our way to the couch we had settled into a light-hearted tranquillity. Neither of us were talking and instead just enjoying each others company.

I was nestled up beside him, his arm encircling me while he flicked through the T.V. though we weren't really interested in watching anything.

Eventually he set down the remote and looked at me. I wasn't exactly sure what was running through his head as he did, and it didn't look like he was about to introduce me to his thoughts, however I didn't press. By now, I knew not to push him, and instead trust he'd tell me if he wanted me to know.