Thnks Fr The Mmrs

Okay, readers! Thanks for the reads, but they all count! I'm going to add small Patrick P.O.V's now and then, from now on! Have a nice day, and again, thanks for reading!

*************************************************

Chapter 7:
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I took my hat off my head, and ruffled my hair. Wow, I'd had a good day.
Willow...
She'd been in my head since the morning I stepped through that classroom door, and seen her sat there. Three days. Such a small amount of time, but in that time I'd managed to fall in love with this girl. I tried to picture her in my head again.
Dark blonde hair, deep blue eyes. A picture of perfection. Which is what she didn't know. I couldn't blame her, I mean, she was always pushed to the side from what I knew, but why? She was beautiful, amazing and so, so talented. Why was I the only one who saw this?

I turn the key in the front door, and step inside. Dad was home, he just didn't open the door for me often.
"Dad?" I call up the stairs. A distant grunt responded, so I left him there. I'd never liked to be around him in those days.
My mom and dad used to be so close. I'm not surprised Dad turned out this way...

*Patrick's flashback*

"Me and your mom, we're going away from eachother for a little while... You're going to stay here with me while Megan and Kevin go on a trip with Mom, okay?" A deep voice asks.
"Sure Dad. When are they coming back?" A young boy replies.
"I don't know, son..."

*Flashback over*

I shudder, and lead myself into the kitchen. I loved that me and Willow shared something like this. Both of our parents were split up, but it would seem her mother is holding strong, whilst my dad...
After grabbing a bottle of water, I head into the studio. I hadn't been in there since Willow came over, but it was almost as if it was the very same day. On the table lay her fedora. I smiled, remembering that I was hers.

*Willow P.O.V.*

After telling Mom all "the scoop", I headed upstairs. He was the only thing on my mind right now. It was a great feeling, I knew it. My head felt like it was spinning, and I was so happy with myself. Was this how it felt to be in love?

*********************************************

Hi again. Sorry for the shortness of the chapter, but hey! Got stuff to do, and I'm still working on my other book