Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

Chapter 10:
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I stand in silence for a while.
Had I lost her before I'd even began to be close to her? It seemed that way at the time. I put my head back against the brick wall I was standing at, and look up toward the sky.
Willow. In this last four days, I'd never wanted something so bad in my life. She was my world, and every time she smiled, I fell in love with her all over again. I felt that connection instantly, and I wasn't prepared to let her go that easy. I wouldn't go out without a fight now. I knew it sounded pointless and stupid, but she was worth it.
So I'd do something about it.
I walk back over to the stall where we were stood before it all happened. I grab Jamie by the arm, and drag him sideways.
"Have you spoke to Imogen?" His confused face makes me angrier than I already was towards the two of them.
"Why?" I face away and silently face-palm. This was going to be hard.
"I'm going to say this once. You. Your girlfriend. She kissed me. Me. She made my girlfriend sad. You. You need to talk to your girlfriend. Got it?"
He didn't even seem to notice I was being rude. He looked angry and concerned, and he stomps up to Imogen, who was discreetly painting her nails. Ugh, she makes the stereotypes about girls real. She smiles at him, and he shakes his head, and starts shouting. She screeches in response, and shakes her head. She then says something I can't make out, and she walks up to me.
"Imogen, if you came over here to make it worse, it's got getting any worse. You broke Willow's heart tonight, and now I can't call her because her phone is off. Why, Imogen? Why did you feel the need?"
She looks me dead in the eye. Hers were stony and cold.
"You want to know why I did this? I liked you. And in order to make you like me, I did something nice for you. But you couldn't get that, could you?"
"No, I couldn't. I know you're making this up to make me feel bad. Well, it's not working. And you know what? I hope you got where you wanted tonight. Well done on being a complete brat."

Was I ever going to prove to Willow?

********************************************

*Willow's P.O.V.*

I made my way home alone on that night. Estelle offered to walk half way with me, but I refused. I needed to be alone. For now. I trudge the cobbled streets I'd walked with Patrick upon only a few hours ago, and straight home. I wasn't messing around. It was only 9:30, so everyone was up, so I avoided my mom's gaze, and rush upstairs.
And it all went downhill from there.

I went crazy, like a crazed animal. I threw my phone at the wall, and kept doing it until it was smashed into little pieces, then started swiping things off of my shelves, and desk. And why did I do this? I was in a crazy state of mind. The realisation that Patrick had lied to me when he said he'd never leave me had got to my mind. And now my trust issues were setting in.
My room was trashed, my mind was a wreck. I just didn't understand back then. I pull my hair out of my face, and curl myself up in a little ball. I wished I wasn't here. I wished that the world hadn't messed me up, and that I hadn't gone with Patrick on that night. Everything I thought of became a new regret.
"Willow? What have you done?!" I prise my tear-stained face away from my lap, and look up to see my mom's horrified face.
What had I done?
Papers were scattered on the floor along with every bit of stationary I owned. My phone's remains were smushed in a little pile beside me. And my songbook. I couldn't even remember doing it, but it was open to the page titled Alone Together. And it was ripped out.
Everything was blurry afterwards. My mom suddenly rushes towards me and my head hits the ground. And all I can hear is crying, and the sound of panic. Pure fear and panic.

Fear is too much to bear for some people. It leaves scars only the best of people can erase. But it's also the best of people who leave them. And it's not their fault.

**********************************************************

Hey readers! So this is your new chapter! I haven't had much motivation lately, so this is really short and dweeby, but I've been writing other material lately. Music! Something I have never really been able to do properly, but it seems it's been flowing out of my brain these last few days!
Also, I have got exactly half the readers I had on this book before I had to rewrite, so I'm really happy. Thanks for the reads! :)

Kelsey x