Thigh Weakness

Petra was my boss, who somehow forgot to tell me that my celebrity crush- that she knows about- will be staying in my, not even close to luxury, 1 bedroom apartment. I marched into her office where she was working with a client on their portfolio.

"Taylor, sweetie, meet Kai. He's new to the modeling industry."

"Hi, Kai." I turned to Petra. "Why didn't you tell me that Zayn Zaddy Malik was supposed to live with me for the month?"

"I did. I sent you a text."

At that moment I felt stupid. I didn't even bother to check my texts. I facepalmed myself and walked out of her office.

"Zayn Zaddy Malik?" Zayn asked with an amused expression.

"Don't flatter yourself."

I walked past him and went to my computer. Photoshop was open and ready to use.

"So when are we going back to yours?"

He asked. I scoffed.

"You're an international popstar with loads of money, why can't you stay in like a fancy hotel or something?"

"My manager is Petra's cousin and Petra trusts you the most out of all of her photographers. She also said something about a massive crush on me."

I rolled my eyes. A habit I've picked up while spending time with Zayn.

So this was a Petra scam. She knew that her cousin was Zayn's manager and neglected to tell me all this time. And now she got to take advantage of that. That sounds exactly like something Petra would do.

"Hey Babycakes, is Zaddy gone? My God that guy has an ass on him." Melanie froze when she saw Zayn standing in front of me.

"That guy from the super market, I mean. He has an incredible ass. And by ass I mean donkey. He rode a donkey into town."

"You're just digging your hole deeper and deeper." I giggled.

"Whatever, you should be used to comments like that anyway." She said to him and he nodded. "At least I had the audacity to wait until you left."

"But he didn't."

"Why are you still here anyway?" She asked.

"Apparently your Zaddy is staying with me."

I sighed and Zayn just stood there smirking. Does this guy have any other facial expression?

"Oh, so Petra finally told you?"

"You knew?!"

"The whole staff knew." She laughed. "Early Christmas gift."

Both her and Zayn started laughing. I turned around and worked on the photos. I didn't need to do too much to them, because they were absolutely perfect.

"Mely, I need a new file for Zayn. I forgot to create one."

"How is it that you've been doing this since the age of 14 and still can't remember to make a new file?"

"You know Petra made a huge mistake." I said trying to change the subject. "If she was keeping Zayn a secret then how was I supposed to read his file before he got here? He's a celebrity and I know he has rules. He could've gotten super angry, because I wouldn't have known what not to do."

"I'm not very hard to work with unless I'm sleepy and I am right now so can you make this snappy?"

The jerk is back.

"I actually can finish this tomorrow. You don't need a lot of tweaking anyway."

"Because you think he's perfect." Melanie interjected.

I rolled my eyes and walked out to my car. My car, besides my equipment, was the most expensive thing I owned. I bought it with the money I saved when working with Petra. Back when I lived with my parents in Houston.

"I'll call you in the morning." Melanie said to me before walking to her car.

I blew her a kiss and got in my car. Zayn tried to open his door, but it was locked. I looked at him with an apologetic expression then smirked. He mouthed for me to let him in.

"What?" I pretended not to understand what he's saying. "I can't hear you Zayn!"

"Taylor, let me in!"

"'Go home' you say? Okay, that's fine with me!"

I said and backed out of my spot. Zayn looked at me dumbfound. I decided not to be a complete bitch and I let him in. He got in and put his bag in the backseat. He turned back around and glared at me.

I kept a smug smile on my face. That's payback for being a hoe.

"I'm gonna get you back."

He folded his arms in front of him like a child. I drove into traffic.

"Hope you do." I said with a smirk on my face. Apparently he hated that I was winning so he decided to take measures into his own hands. And by measures, I mean my thighs. His hand brushed along my thigh and I shivered when his fingers came in contact with my skin through the holes in my jeans.

"Zayn." My weak voice muttered, not able to say another word. As much as I wanted to be the strong one, I just loved the feeling of Zayn touching me.

He reached over and brought his lips down kissing and nibbling on my exposed skin. He started from my lower thigh and licked and nibbled until he was at my upper thigh. I tried to suppress my light moans. But Zayn knew that he had the upper hand in this situation. I just wanna know how he knew my thighs were my weak spot.

He then started on my exposed stomach. It took everything in me not to lose control and crash the car. He left small hickeys along my stomach.

"Zayn," I was about to say stop, but I couldn't form the word.

"Yes, Taylor?"

The way his husky voice said my name sent adrenaline through my veins. He knew exactly what he was doing and he had clearly gotten his payback.

"You win." I said and he smirked.

"I know, babygirl."