Good With His Tongue

I woke up and opened my phone that I'm guessing Zayn charged for me. It was 10:45. I jumped up, panicking. I'd missed two important meetings and I was about to miss my interviews for a manager.

Zayn came in the room with a cup of coffee.

"Zayn, why didn't you wake me? I've missed two interviews!" I was about run into the restroom when Zayn grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I viciously attacked him, but he just smacked my ass to make me stop.

"Zayn, I will tap into my inner ghetto black girl and fuck you up if you don't put me down!"

"Calm down, babygirl, you're not late for anything."

"Zayn, it's almost 11! I've missed two things and I'm about to miss something else!"

He set me on the couch.

"You haven't missed anything. I spent all morning post poning everything for tomorrow. Today you're getting a day off. To rest and relax. And to spend time with your gorgeous boyfriend."

"What?" I asked not believing him.

"Today you're not moving a muscle unless it's to bring food to your mouth or to give me a blow job."

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

"You've been working yourself too hard. Just take a break and spend this time with me."

I smiled and crawled into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He held my waist and kissed back.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." I told him and he kissed my nose.

"It's because I lo-" he hesitated. "Love making you happy."

We spent the rest of the day eating and watching Disney and Pixar movies. I occasionally napped a few times and Zayn just held me as I did. Zayn is so sweet and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better. We slept on the couch bundled up in blankets and pillows and it was the best sleep I'd ever had.

~Zayn~

"Your single is number one on the pop charts in 23 countries!" I told Taylor, excitedly. I knew this would happen. Taylor's voice is so beautiful and she was meant to be a star.

"Babygirl, you're a hit!"

I picked her up and spun her around. We were both screaming and jumping around like girls. Not my best moment, but it didn't matter because I was so happy for my girlfriend. We were at Liam's flat, because Taylor wanted to meet him and Bear. We were supposed to be eating s'mores, but then we found out the good news and had to celebrate.

"Hello?" Taylor answered her phone.

"Yeah, I know... I just heard... Really? Are you serious?.... Yes, of course... What about Zayn?" She looked to me.

Her face fell. "But he's my feature... I need him there... Okay.."

I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest to assure her that whatever it is, it's okay.

"Bye." She hung up.

"What is it, baby?" I asked.

"I have lots of interviews lined up for the next few weeks and I perform on Saturday Night Live in a month."

"That's great." Liam said for me. "What's the problem."

"You can't come with me." She said after turning to me.

"You'll be fine. You'll do great." I told her.

"I can't do it without you.." she started to panic. "I'll freeze up a-and and everyone will hate me and they'll boo me and I can't!"