Play Date

Zayn hadn't talked to me since our balcony make out. We were stuck in the hotel until it was time for our "date", so there was nothing we could do.

"Can we go to the pool?" I asked. "Paps would love to see us canoodling in the pool."

"Canoodling?" He asked confusedly.

"Yes or no!"

"Fine." He said probably sick of me whining. I squealed and looked through my suitcase for a swimsuit. I'd made sure to tell Melanie specifically what to pack for me. But I didn't tell her which swimsuit to pack. Just to pack one.

All I had were one pieces so there wouldn't be too much body exposure. I came across the one fucking 2 piece I had. I facepalmed myself. Why, Melanie? Why? It was the set that she'd gotten me for my birthday. I wanted to fight her.

I put on the skimpy bathing suit with a silk cover-up and grabbed my sandals. Zayn had on basketball shorts with no shirt. I have the best job in the world right now.

I opened the door and walked to the elevator with Zayn at my heels. When we'd gotten in the elevator, Zayn took a hold of my hand. The doors opened and we stepped into the lobby. We were greeted by the suck up manager at the front counter. Zayn sent a nod her way and directed me to the pool.

There was a pool inside and a pool outside. I wanted the one outside. I needed some vitamin D. My melanin wasn't gonna pop without it.

When we made it to the pool there'd been only about 5 people total there. 2 white girls that looked at Zayn like he was a snack, a guy to accompany them, and an old couple sat in a Cabana.

Zayn slipped my cover up off of me and laid it on an empty chair. We both took our shoes off and cannonballed into the deep end of water. This stunt doesn't have to always be about romance, right? It can be fun too.

When Zayn came back to surface, I splashed water in his face. He laughed and started splashing me. He went under and grabbed my legs. I tried to kick him off but he was too strong. He let go of my legs and came back up. I pushed his shoulders down so he was plunged back into the water.

He grabbed my waist and brought me down with him. I did a backflip, which stunned him and swam away. He tried to swim after me, but I was already on the other side of the pool. We both came back to surface.

"Catch me if you can!" I teased him and he took on the challenge.

We both swam laps around the pool until he somehow caught up to me and grabbed my foot. He pulled it, then pulled me by my thighs to him. He wrapped them around his torso and I had to quickly grab onto his shoulders to prevent myself from falling back.

We were both breathless and he laid his head on my chest.

"Who told you you could use my cleavage as a pillow?" I joked.

"You did when you made me chase your ass around this pool."

We both looked up when someone started talking to us.

"You two are just lovely." A lady who looked to be in her 50's or 60's told us. "It's nice to see young couples actually enjoying each other's presence."

I smiled at her.

"Oh, don't mind her." A man who I'm guessing is her husband told us. "She does this with every couple she sees."

I felt Zayn's chest rumble as he chuckled.

"I'm Harold, this is Delilah."

I had to suppress my giggle. A Larry Stylinson reference. Everyone calls Harry Harold and Louis sung 'Hey There Delilah' at his X Factor audition. If the Larry shippers could see me now.