Fool For You

I got in my car and just drove. I had no destination. I just needed to take my mind off of the hurtful words Zayn threw at me. My phone was ringing and I didn't care. I just kept driving without a care in the world.

After a while of driving I pulled into a familiar parking lot and realized that I drove to the karaoke bar that Zayn brought me to a few weeks ago. I stayed in the car until I finally got the courage to go inside.

Almost everybody looked familiar, but there were a few different faces. Allison saw me and ran to hug me.

"Hi, Allison." I greeted her.

"Taylor, I'm so glad you came back!"

We pulled away.

"Where's Zaynie?"

That was what I was dreading when I sat in the car thinking about whether to come in or not.

"We're not on the best terms at the moment."

"Did ya get into a fight?" She asked.

"Something like that."

She awwed and hugged me again.

"Well, you're still welcome to come whenever, but now ya have have to pay full price, ay."

She looked at me seriously then laughed.

"Take yer seat."

I did as she said and found a booth to sit in. I looked through the menu for something greasy. I get hungry when I'm sad.

"Taylor Kingsby?" Someone asked. I looked up and a girl who looked to be about 14 or 15 stood over me. She had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes
She was smiling wide at me.

"Yes?" I asked and returned the smile.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked. "I've seen your work. You're a great  photographer. You're so beautiful and so lucky to be dating Zayn."

I had to fake smile at her, knowing that no one knew our real situation.

"Of course."

She smiled and whipped out her phone and handed it to me. We took silly pictures and regular smiling ones.

"Thank you so much." She smiled and hugged me.

I took my order and ate my food in silence just listening to the melodic voices singing.

"You should go up and sing." Allison suggested, refilling my drink.

"No, I'm just here to listen." I gave her a small smile.

"Maybe singing will take your mind off Zayn."

With that she left. How did she know I was thinking about Zayn? I finished my food and finally got the courage to sing. I chose Fool for you by Zayn. I know that im supposed to not think about him, but his songs are beautiful. And at the end of the day, it's his music that's gotten me through some tough situations.

"Go, Taylor!" The little girl screamed for me and I giggled.

"This love is tainted."

I started Zayn's famous lyrics with my own little twist to it

"I need you and I hate it
You're caught between a dream
And a movie scene
In a way, you know what I mean"

"When the dark turns to most
I just can't resist it
Cuz I'm a fool for you
And the things you do"

"I'm a fool for you
And the things
The things you do
The things you do"

"The things you do"