Entertainer

I woke up with a body pressed against mine. Zayn's tattooed arms were holding me and our legs were tangled together. I untangled our legs and turned around in Zayn's arms.

I know I should've made him let go of me, but I knew I couldn't.

Zayn was snoring lightly and his hair was a mess. I found myself kissing his nose and then his cheeks. He twitched a little and pulled me closer to him.

"Mmm." I heard him groan. That was the sound someone would make if God and the devil teamed up to create the most heavenly, yet sinful sound in the world.

"Taylor," he muttered and opened his eyes. We were so close our noses were touching. All he had to do was lean in a bit and we'd be kissing. But he didn't. He knew that he couldn't so he just stared. Trying to keep his self control.

"We shouldn't be in this position." I said.

"We've done a lot of things we shouldn't. So before you tell me what's wrong with what we're doing and how it isn't right, just.."

He paused.

"Be here with me. In my arms. And let me do what I need to do. Then you won't ever have to worry about me crossing my boundaries ever again."

"Okay."

Once the word left my lips, he kissed me. A real kiss. The first real kiss we've had that wasn't forced. It was amazing and even in the morning he tasted like heaven. I stopped thinking about Kai and just thought about this moment. This moment where I'm in Zayn's arms, kissing him.

He moved me onto my back and got on top of me. Zayn took his time and was slow with his movements. He kissed my lips once, then both cheeks, then my nose.

"I thought I'd return the favor." He said and smirked. I playfully hit him and he kissed me again. My arms wrapped around his neck and he smiled. We both ended up smiling and the kiss got sloppy, because we couldn't stop smiling.

But it was perfect anyway.

Suddenly Zayn's phone started ringing. I guess that was our sign to stop. Zayn tried to ignore it but I pushed him off.

"Answer it. I need to shower anyway."

He groaned and answered his phone. I gathered clothes to wear for the day.

"Can I join you?" He whispered, covering his phone with his hand.

"Nope." I popped the P and he groaned again.

I hopped in the shower and started singing, like I always do.

"I'm selfish, I know
But I don't ever want to see you with him.
I'm selfish, I know
I told you, but I know you'll never listen."

I sung to Harry Styles' lyrics.

"I hope you can see the shape that I'm in
While he's touching your skin."

"That's exactly how I feel right now!" Zayn yelled through the bathroom and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off!" I yelled.

"I'm gonna call Haz and thank him for summing up my situation!"

I giggled and continued to sing.

"Woman!
Woman!
Lalalalalalalala!
W-woman!
Woman!
Woman!
Woman!
Lalalalalalalala!
W-woman!
Woman"

"Didn't you know apologies are never gonna fix this
Mmmmmmm
I'm eeeeeeempty, I know
But promises are broken like the stitches."

"Sounds like he sung from my perspective too, Zen." I yelled and heard him groan.