Next Video

Zayn and I were shooting the iT's YoU video. Well.. sorta. For this video, Zayn and I wanted to do it differently from the original video. The video would be almost like a collage. The same concept in Story of My Life, but with memories between just me and Zayn.

We had to go through a lot of costume changes. The first was supposed to be us cuddling next to a fireplace. We went to the nearest crew members apartment with a fireplace. I proposed to take the pictures, since I'm the photographer, but they hired another one anyway.

I argued them down and eventually settled for just taking cute pictures of Zayn. Easy.

We were snuggled in blankets together and didn't have to act natural, because it already was. I was laying on Zayn's chest and he had his lips on my forehead.

"You guys are good at this." The stupid photographer said to us. I was salty, because I wanted it to look like we actually took the photos and what better way to make it look like we took them than to have us take them? The fans are definitely gonna call bs on this. I definitely would.

"I got the shots." He said. "Your turn."

I smiled widely when he handed me the camera. We took silly pictures together and I got up and got pictures of Zayn "asleep". He was so cute even when he was fake sleeping. He opened his eyes, stood and came to stand next to me. He pointed the camera towards us and kissed me.

It was a cute shot of us kissing.

I giggled and he snapped another.

The next was in the mall. Jasmine had paid extras to pretend as if we weren't there, which was also unbelievable, but whatever. Zayn sat me on his lap and we talked. Sam, the photographer, wanted it to look natural. Amateur. If you tell someone to act natural, they won't act natural.

Okay, I'll tone down the salt.

"This has been fun so far." I told him.

"Yeah, way better than the last iT's YoU video. Mainly because I have you."

He kissed me.

"And not a blonde girl that looks like Gigi."

He laughed. "Thank you for not being a blonde girl that looks like Gigi."

"Okay, I got the shots." Sam said. He handed me the camera and I took photos of us.

This was so unauthentic. I told Sam that he can leave and we wouldn't tell anyone and took matters into my own hands. I was going to take these fucking pictures and make them look authentic. It's real shit that makes content in this fake ass world.

"You're gonna get in trouble if we get caught."

"Fuck Jasmine. She practically spit in my face by hiring another photographer. If it weren't for her, I'd be photographing you right now."

"Yeah, but if it weren't for this situation, you'd probably be with Kai and I'd be long gone from your studio by now. Maybe this was a good thing."

"Maybe, but I'm still salty."

He laughed.

We shot in the park, in our hotel, in the lobby of our hotel, at the pool, at the pier, in front of a backdrop for comedic effect, with invited friends, in our bathroom, in Zayn's apartment (that I'd  been to for the first time that day), on set just to annoy people, and on a rooftop. We changed clothes twice in each location. We went back to places just to get different times in the day.

It was a hard process, but fun nonetheless. We even took a lot of videos on our phones. Fans came up to us a lot. Some of them just wanted pictures of me. Zayn was salty for the rest of the day when a little girl asked for a photo and told him to take the picture instead of being in it.