New followers

~Taylor's POV~

"I'm sipping pink lucozade,
I'm blazing on that newfound haze,
I'm seeing in the black and grays,
I'm hoping that the basket sways,
Left or right,
Sit and talk shit all night."

I awoke to the sound of Zayn singing. I quickly hit the button so that he wouldn't hear his music playing from the couch. I yawned and got out of bed. I grabbed some clothes to wear for the day. I chose a white long sleeved shirt and black overalls. I liked the way the overalls hugged my curves.

I did my daily routine, but this time with make up. I admit, Zayn is definitely the reason why I'm wearing it. I just don't wanna look bummy in front of him. He is my celeb crush after all. I put my hair in space buns and did my edges. I admired myself in the mirror and just had to take a selfie. One selfie turned into 5 which turned into 50. I ended up deleting all of them and keeping 2. I posted the two on Instagram and walked out of the restroom.

I walked to the kitchen where Zayn was nowhere to be found. Suddenly my door burst open and Zayn ran in with two drinks and a bag in his hand. He was exhausted and was panting heavily. I took the drinks and the bag from his hand and set them on the counter. He took a seat on the couch trying to regain his breath.

"Zayn, what the hell happened?" I questioned.

It took him a while, but he finally answered.

"I went to go get us something from Starbucks and then some girls recognized me, so I took pictures with them or whatever and then more girls started coming in and then I had to run from them. I think I lost them."

I burst out laughing.

"What's funny?"

"You risked getting attacked by teenage girls just for breakfast?"

I couldn't help my laughter.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"Did you forget that you're famous?"

"I actually did." He said and laughed along with me.

I walked over to the counter and grabbed one of the identical drinks. It was a grande caramel frappe. How the hell did he know that was my favorite? I looked in the bag and saw two blueberry muffins.

"Did I do good?" He asked suddenly behind me. I turned to him and hugged him. He was surprised, but hugged me back.

"Thank you." I said and got my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. I turned back around and grabbed my drink and my muffin. I grabbed my keys off the bar and walked outside to my car.

I didn't back out until Zayn joined me in the front seat.

"Do you mind if I play your music?" I asked him.

"The more you listen to my music, the more money I get. Listen away."

I rolled my eyes playfully and connected my phone to the Bluetooth in the car. I got on Spotify and played my playlist called "Favorites" which consisted of Zayn (of course), Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Bazzi, G Eazy, Ruelle, Bad Bunny, Nathan Sykes, Logic, etc.

The first song to play was BLUE. I turned the music up and sung to it loudly. I didn't even remember that Zayn was in the car until I heard him laugh. Then I realized that the music was turned down. Zayn had been listening to me sing this whole time.

"You prick!" I exclaimed.

"Your voice matches up perfectly with mine. Why don't you sing?"

I asked myself this question a lot and I could come up with a million excuses but the one real reason was that I lacked confidence in myself. With photography I'm behind the camera. No one has to see me. No one expects anything out of me except for good photos. Being in the spotlight was a whole different ballgame.