CHAPTER 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was walking through the streets when I bumped into someone.

"Ah.... M-mianhe" I stuttered as I apologize. Damn she's gorgeous. I was just staring at her and I forgot the time. I'm late. So I ran towards the school campus so did she.

"I hope I can see her again" I whispered to myself standing at the front of the school gate."And if ever I had the chance to meet her again, I would definitely like her" I added.

I went to the Principal's office to get my schedule. I was standing in front of the door which says 'PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE'. I knocked three times and then I heard a feminine voice says "Come in". So I came in.

As I opened the door I saw the Principal and a girl . She turned around and bows. She's so familiar, I wonder where I met her. Then she says " Oh it's you earlier, Mianhe .... I didn't meant it" then I just realized it's her .. so cute. It make me like her more.

"Oh that, it's okay" I said with a smile and bowed.

"Ehem ehem...... Uhm Kim Taehyung right?" The stupid principal who broke the moment said.

"Uhmm Ne ( yes )" I said.

"Here is your schedule"

"Thanks ma'am"

YOORA'S POV

I am at the Principal's office getting my schedule when we (me and the principal) heard a knock.

"Come in" the principal immediately said. Then a boy who is really familiar came in. It took me a while to realize that it was the boy who I bumped into earlier so I immediately bow and says " Oh it's you earlier, Mianhe .... I didn't meant it"

"Oh that , it's okay" he replied while he flash a smile which looks like a box and bows.

"Ehem ehem......uhm Kim Taehyung right?" The principal said. Oh, so Kim Taehyung is his name. What a nice name. I leaved after because it's getting late.

"Uhmmm room 304" I said to myself. Where the heck will I find room 304?

I saw a girl who looks like just my age so I decided to ask her immediately coz you know, when there's a chance, don't you dare miss it.

"Uhmmm excuse me, I'm a transfer here. Can I ask where is the room 304?" I said and gulped coz I'm nervous as hell.

"Oh room 304, I think we have the same class. Mr. Choi right?" She said giggling.

I took a look at the paper I am holding to confirm.

"Yes, Mr. Choi"

"We indeed have the same class " she said and smiled

"Sooo friends? By the way my name is Yoo Mira"

"Yes, friends. and my name is Park Yoora"

"So let's go?" She said holding my hand. She led me to the room 304.

While on the way, her expression changed from happy to......scared? I looked on the way where she's looking at and saw a guy that I admit handsome but why did she looked scared? Is there something that guy will do to her?

"Mira, why do look scared to that guy?" I tried to ask her.

"Uhmmm... I'm just gonna tell you later okay?" She said and gulped

"Okay" I said with a smile.

-------------

SO YEAH HERE'S THE SECOND CHAPTER
HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND HOPE ITS NOT TOO SHORT