CHAPTER 13

Recap:

"Get your books in Math please" While I was finding my book inside my bag, I saw a-

"AHHHHH! " I shouted on top of my lungs.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hahaha" I can see Jungkook laughing his butt off.

"You did it didn't you?!?!" I asked. Almost shouting.

"Yeah, I did it. What's your problem with that??!!?!?!"

"You just put a freaking cockroach in my bag?!?!?"

"Are you sure it's real?" He asked in a silly tone. And I can tell him smirking inside. I wanted to burst out in anger because of him. I'm not sure it's real. But by his speaking tone, now I'm sure. That JERK!!! Now all students in the classroom are looking at us!

"You two!!" Mr. Kang shouted. Me and Jungkook immediately turned our heads to him. He's beyond angry!

"If you two are fighting please not at my class!!" He shouted AGAIN. He's really angry.

"I don't want the two of you to have detention. I want the two of you to go outside my class, two hands raising up. You are not allowed to drop your hands unless I say so. MOVE!" He said seriously. Jungkook just rolls his eyes. While me, I want to die.

This is my first time having punishment like this. Yes, I had experienced detention but that was because I'm late. I suddenly remembered when Mr. Choi forgot that Jungkook and I have detention because of that drawing thingy. And that's a good thing.

"This is all because of you." Jungkook said while raising his two hands up.

"What?!?! Because of me?!?! Excuse me, you are the one who put that fake cockroach in my bag" I said raising my two hands up too.

"Tsk tsk. This is my first time having this kind of punishment. And that's because of you!" I shouted at him and rolled my eyes.

"You are the one who started it so you deserve it. Besides, we are supposed to have detention but it's cancelled because of the drawing you are going to make." He said.

"Yeah, and that is because I'm late for 30 seconds!!"

We both turned silent when we both heard the door creaking open beside us. We peeked there just to see Mr. Kamg being angry again.

"Are you two not gonna stop!!??" He shouted...... AGAIN!

"Look, your classmates are having their seatworks and you're having your punishment. So please, just this time. BEHAVE!" He shouted AT MY FACE! He can shout at my face because this is our formation:

DOOR. MR. KANG. YOORA. JUNGKOOK.

30 minutes passed and my arms are hurting like hell! I don't think I'll be able to move this at home. I took a look at my wristwatch and surprised that there are still 30 minutes! Our Math has an hour and ten minutes. So I will have to raise my hand 30 minutes more.

35 MINUTES LATER........

We heard the door open again revealing Mr. Kang AGAIN!

He smiled at us.

'WTF'

My arms are hurting like hell. And he's there, watching us while smiling.

'UNBELIEBABLE'

"Sir?" I asked. I can't stay still while he's watching us like that.

"You two look cute together"