CHAPTER 10

Recap:

We're here at the club. Suddenly, I saw a hot girl. She's really hot and sexy plus, she's beautiful. I took her to a private room when I realize who is she on our way.

"Yoora?"

------------
YOORA POV

"Jungkook? What do you think you are doing? I don't want to have sex to someone like you so let me go!" I said while tearing up.

"Yoora. You know what? You're so hot so I don't fucking care."

"So that all matters to you huh? To have sex with a girl even when you have a girlfriend?"

FLASHBACK

AT THE CANTEEN WITH MIRA

"Yoora look at there" Mira said pointing at the crowd.

"I wonder what's happening." I said.

"Let's find out"

"Okay" then we went through the crowd. We made our way to the front to see what the actual fuck is going on.

I was shocked for what I saw. I saw Jungkook kneeling down on a girl.

"Tzuyu, will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

"Ne oppa~" Tzuyu said. Well you're wondering why I know Tzuyu. She's just the fucking queenka of this school. Well I kinda feel mad. WAIT WHAT?! Why would I feel mad or should I say, JELOUS? what the actual fuck? No way!

I was interrupted by the loud noise of cheering made by the crowd.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Look, I don't love Tzuyu. I'm just using her so I can have a toy. Now let me do it."

"No way!" I said and push him using my full force and I succeeded. I ran and ran out of this shit when I stumbled back on someone.

"Oh Mianhe" I said quickly.

"Oh it's okay. Wait! Yoora? Why are you crying?"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am here at the club with BTS. I actually don't want to be here because I've got things to do. I'm just forced by the members. I don't want to drink alcohol so I'm just drinking juice. I'm trying to find Jungkook because all of the members are here except him when a girl bumped to my chest.

"Oh Mianhe" She quickly said. That voice was familiar.

"Oh it's okay. Wait! Yoora? Why are you crying?" I said worried. I recognized her because she lifted up her head.

"Taehyung?" She said. She's still crying.

"I need to go. I'm sorry"

JUNGKOOK POV

I feel bad. Not for Tzuyu but for Yoora. Wait! Why will I feel bad?!?! It's maybe because she's falling for me. I'll let it be so after Tzuyu, I'll play with her. By the way I need to go back.

"Hyung wazzup?"

"Oh kookie you're drunk already" [woah that rhymes. Hehe]

"Drunk?!?! Drunk your ass. Hahaha come on hyung let's have some fun."

NEXT DAY

YOORA POV

I am on my way to school. I actually don't want to go to school today because I don't know how to face Jungkook but I'm doing this for my mom. I want her to be proud of me.

"YOORA!!" Someone shouted my name. And it's Mira.

"Oh, hey!" I said trying to my best to be cheerful.

"What happened last night? After I took the drinks you're not there at the place." She said and pouts.

"I'll just tell you later arraso?"

"Arraso!" And we headed to our first class.

~~~~~~~~

"Class listen, because I didn't get to do your seat arrangement in the past few days, we'll do it today." Mr. Choi said. I just hope I will seat next to Mira.

LISA AND BAMBAM

DAHYUN AND JIMIN

TAEHYUNG AND MIRA

NAMJOON AND SUHYUN

JIN AND EUNHA

SUGA AND JHOPE

ROSE AND JISOO

TZUYU AND JENNIE

AND SO ON..........

AND LASTLY, JUNGKOOK AND YOORA. WTF!?!?!? I can see girls glaring at me everytime Mr. Choi is not looking. I just want to say to them I don't want it too.

AFTER CLASS

I met with BTS to talk about the drawing I am going to make. It's actually not bad talking with them. They're nice. But Jungkook is quiet and I noticed it. I just ignored it because it's not my business. I am now on my way home until.............

----------

HEHE SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER GUYS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR #223 IN FANFICTION LIKE OMG!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. ITS JUST SO UNBELIEVABLE (UNBELIEBUBBLE) LMAO. BUT SERIOUSLY IM JUST ON MY 10TH CHAPTER AND IT'S ALREADY RANKED.

AND ALSO BTS'S COMEBACK IS LIT. FAKE LOVE IS GOLD. BUT ANTIS MAKING THE MV WIN THE MOST DISLIKED MV BUT IT'S OKAY AS LONG AS ARMYS LOVE BTS RIGHT?  BTS AND ARMY FIGHTING!!!