CHAPTER 8

JUNGKOOK POV

"I will" I said sincerely.

"Jungkook ah, why did you say that?" RM hyung said to me. More like scolding me.

"Uhmm ah" I actually don't know the reason why I did that.

"What will you feel when someone call your parents ugly? Did you even meet them in person to call them ugly?" Suga hyung said.

"Honestly hyungs, I don't know my reason why I said that." I decided to tell the truth because it's no use to lie to them.

I really felt bad saying that to Yoora. This is the first time I felt bad bullying a person. I shouldn't felt bad but- I don't know. I don't know this feeling.

YOORA POV

I can't take it. I said goodbye to them because I can feel that my tears will escape my eyes anytime soon. After saying goodbye to them, I ran and ran even tho I don't know where to go. I take the stairs until I got to the rooftop. There, I cried my eyes out. It's not because of what Jungkook told me, it's because I miss my dad. I remember the times he's suffering without me being able to help him. The times when he's saying he's okay but he's not. The times when the doctors try to save his life but they didn't make it. The time when he said his last words, "I love you Yoora. Take care of yourself".

While I was crying, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I quickly wipe my tears and stand up. And then I saw Taehyung running towards me.

"Uhmm hello Taehyung. Uhh what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for you. Now that I found you, are you okay? I'm very sorry for what Jungkook said. His hyungs including me already talked to him."

"I'm okay oppa. Thank you again"

"Are you not going home yet? It's getting late."

"Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding."

"Do you want me to send you home?"

"No, it's okay. I can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. By the way, are you the one who bumped with me on the way to school on the first day of class. I just want to assure. Hehe"

"Yes. It's me."

"Okay. I think I need to go home now. You too."

"Right. Goodbye Yoora! take care."

"Goodbye. You too."

*🏠*

"I'm home!!" I shouted as close the front door but there's no response.

"Hello?" Nothing. Where is mom? I searched through the whole house and found her sleeping on the bed peacefully.

I guess I'm just gonna eat something that is instant. I'm just gonna eat ramen.

--------------

I'm done eating dinner. I'm here at my bed scrolling down on my Instagram account until I got a message.

Mira:
Hey

Yoora:
Hey, wassup?

Mira:
Wanna come with me at a party tomorrow? BTS will be there too.

Yoora:
Uhmm I think I can't go.

Mira:
Why?

Yoora:
Well, You know I'm pretty busy.

Mira:
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *puppy eyes*

Yoora:
Aish fine.

Mira:
See you at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Be there at 9.

Yoora:
Okay. See you there at 9.

It's been a long time since I attended to a party so I'm pretty excited.

-----------

I'm very sorry for not updating for a while but here it goes. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love ya!