CHAPTER 14 (1K SPECIAL!!!)

Recap:

After that, we talked about our positions as a group with pd nim and this is the result:

-----------------------------------------------------

Kim Soohyun/ Soohyun:

Leader, Main rapper, Dancer, composer

Park Jinwoo/ Jinwoo:

Main vocalist, Second visual

Kang Minah/ Minah:

Vocalist, Center, Oldest

Park Yoora:

Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Main Dancer, Maknae, visual

'Gosh, I have a lot of positions'

(-.-)

'Well, I can do nothing about it'

(^_^)

Then, we started to work for our debut song. Actually, JYP nim are supposed to do it. But because Soohyun unnie said that she can do it along with the members, JYP nim just agreed with her.

When we finished, the unnies got to our dorm. Even though we didn't debut yet, the fact that we're gonna debut soon, JYP nim gave us our dorm already. He's that kind.

"Chloe, join us to our dorm. We're roommates" Jinwoo unnie. Our dorm is not that big compared to others but big enough for us to fit so we need to have roommates and my roommate is Jinwoo unnie.

"Unnie, I can't join tonight, I still need to inform my mom about this KPOP thingy"

"If you say so"

🏠

"I'm home!" I shouted.

"Oh, Yoora. Why are you so late? I thought you're just gonna audition?! Do you know that I'm worrying?!?" Mom shouted almost giving me a mini heart attack.

"I'm sorry mother" I said and kissed her cheek.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Mom, I have a news for you" -Yoora

"What s it?"

"I actually have two. A bad one, and a good one. Which one do you want to know first?"

"The bad one"

"Okay" Yoora said and sighed.

"Starting today, we won't see each other often because....."

"Because?"

"I'm gonna debut sooooooon!!!!!!" Yoora excitedly said.

"OMG!!!! Is this true?!?! Oh my gosh! What's my name again?!?! OMG!!! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE A KPOP IDOL!!!!"

"Shhhhhhh.....Mom, our neighbors might hear."

"What's wrong with that? They will know anyways"

"I don't want them to know" Yoora said lowering her head.

"Why?"

"A-Ahh... U-uhhmmm.. Nevermind. What's for dinner?" Yoora asked changing the topic. And her mother is aware by that. But she stayed silent as she knew that her daughter is very humble.

(^_^)

"Here, I cooked you xxxxxxx" (Just imagine your favorite food for dinner -Author)

AFTER DINNER

Yoora did the dishes coz she don't want her mother to be tired. Besides, it is one of her chores inside the house.

*Wash*Wash*Wash*Wash*Wash*Rinse*Wipe dry*Organize

YOORA POV

After washing dishes, I went straight to my bed. I took a bath and changed my clothes into pyjamas.

'Will this be the start of my dream?'

THE NEXT DAY!!

'Good Morning Sunday!'

I did my morning routine and went downstairs as I smelled pancakes.

"Mmmmm"

"Does it smell good?"

"Ne~"

"Mom, I need to go early today because I need to meet my unnies."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Mmm"

"Will you stay there overnight?"

"I think so mom. And I am afraid I won't get your permission"

"Of course you'll get my permission" Mom said and smiled. After that we peacefully eated the pancakes Mom cooked.

'Wahhhh Delicious'

After eating, I hurriedly bid goodbye to my mom and got our to meet my unnies.

Third Person's POV

JYP Building 🏢

A staff tapped Chloe to go to room XXX (I'm sorry guys. I know nothing inside the JYP Building) And Chloe did as told. She was surprised to see GOT7 and TWICE inside the room along with her unnies talking and laughing.

"Oh, you're here already? Come and join us" Her Jinwoo unnie said.

CHLOE POV

(If you guys are confused, I'm gonna use the name Chloe if it's about her being an idol and Yoora when she is with her mom and at school.)

"Oh, you're here already? Come and join us" Jinwoo unnie said.

"U-uh A-annyeohangsayo Park Yoora imnida" I greeted them. Because it's a shame not to greet my seniors.

"Oh, you're a pretty one" Jackson

"And a cute one" Bambam

"Cuter than you" he added while pointing at Nayeon unnie.

"WTH?!" Nayeon

"T-Thank you" I said while looking at them.

"Call me oppa" I was surprised when Bambam said that. I never called a boy older than me oppa. He's gonna be the first one.

"N-Ne oppa" I just said.

Wtf? Yoora? Why are you stuttering? You look stupid!

_____________________

OKAY! SO CHAPTER 14 ENDS HERE!

SO YEAH! AS ALWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! SEE YOU!

EDITED