CHAPTER 9

Recap:
It's been a long time since I went to a party so I'm pretty excited.

--------------------

NEXT DAY

I woke up. It's Saturday and I have nothing to do. I took a bath and change my clothes before I went downstairs. I ate my breakfast then went to the living room to watch a drama. Yes, I love watching dramas. Well who don't? In the middle of the drama, the door opened revealing mom.

"Oh, hey Mom"

"Hello darling." Then she goes upstairs. I guess she's really tired.

/Time skip 7 PM/

I totally forgot about the party that will happen later until I got a message.

Mira:
Yoora, you should get ready for the party. You still have 2 hours.

Yoora:
Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me. I'm gonna get ready now.

Mira:
Don't forget to wear a sexy dress

Yoora:
Okay okay.

And then I hung up. I got to my room and get a dress. I pick a sexy one as Mira told me. It's a gold dress with black linings. Perfect. I went to wear it. It's great. It's showing my curves and clevage. I put on some makeup and then get my purse to finish my outfit.

I check the time and it's 8:30. I better call Mira.

Calling Mira

Hey Mira, are you ready?

Yes I'll pick you up.

But---

No buts. I'm already outside your house.

Then I heard my doorbell rang. Aish this girl. I opened the door revealing Mira. She's also wearing a sexy dress but it's white.

"Wow Yoora, I don't know that you're that hot." She said amazed.

"What the hell are you saying? I'm not hot" I said. "Let's just go now. BTS is there already."

"Okay". Then I went to her car and she started to drive. We stopped to a club.

"Let's go" she said-shouted. We went inside and I saw a lot of boys and girls having fun flirting with each other. I also saw a lot jamming and dancing to the loud music. They're all drunk.

"Wanna have some drink?" Mira asked. "Sure" I answered."Okay, I'll just get some. Are you okay here?"
"Yup" I kinda lied. "Okay"

I just sat at the table and then Suga caught my eye. She's kissing a girl DEEPLY. I also saw Jin running somewhere. I decided to find the other members. Why is there a room here? I evesdropped to that room to know if someone is inside. But I'm just hearing- MOANS?

??: Daddy, go faster. 0*Moans loud*

Familiar voice: as you wish baby girl.

Who's that familiar voice? Wait! Namjoon?

Namjoon: mmmmmm. You're so sweet baby girl.

Omg. I need to get out of here. Then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me to somewhere.

"Yah who are you? Let me go!" I said but he didn't dare to listen. I'm so scared. What will happen to me now?

"You're so hot." His voice is so familiar. Jungkook?
I was cut off by my thoughts when he roughly kissed me. I push him away.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?"

"Just one night and I won't bother you anymore. Follow me. I don't want do it here at the club" He said dragging me outside the club.

JUNGKOOK POV

We're here at the club. I suddenly saw a hot girl. She's really hot and sexy plus, she's beautiful. I took her to a private room when I realize who is she on our way.

"Yoora?"

-------------

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for not updating. By the way hope you guys enjoy it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks for reading. Love lots😘