CHAPTER 16

YOORA'S POV

-Tuesday-

I am now in front of our classroom when I noticed something different. I'm not paranoid or something okay? So I waited for Mr. Choi to come. Not forgetting I am still in front of the door.

"Oh, Miss Park? Why are you still there?" There was Mr. Choi at last.

"Oh, I was actually waiting for you Mr. Choi!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes!"

And the moment Mr. Choi opened the door, a bucket of water fell on him.

I knew it! It was a prank! I want to laugh so hard right now! Jungkook's prank was a fail! Hahahahahaha

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Mr. Choi angrily shouted. Jungkook was so shocked that he couldn't move. While I just smirked.

Jungkook, you're so fucking dumb hahahahahaha

"WHO DID THIS FUCKING THING?!" Oh no! He's really mad.

"S-Sir"

"WHAT?!"

"I-it's J-Jungkook"

"WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?!"

"Sir I'm here"

"IN MY OFFICE! NOW!"

"K"

~An hour later~

All of us are shocked when someone came in. It's Jungkook.

hahahaha what now?

~Break Time~

"You!" I heard a voice coming towards me before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I open my eyes, I saw a white ceiling just to know that I am at the school's clinic.

"Oh thank God you are okay!" Mira exclaimed as she saw me awake.

"W-What happened?" I asked curious.

"Jungkook punched you before you could turn your head to see him. He punched you really..... hard"

Oh, so he thinks a punch will kill me? Of course not! He's a dumb ass bitch!

Jungkook's POV

As I punched Yoora a while ago, I felt so much guilt. I don't even understand why. So here I am now, standing in front of the clinic door where Yoora is inside while holding a bunch of fruits. I feel really guilty ya know?

And what TAEHYUNG said a while ago made me really bothered...

~FLASHBACK~

"Bro!" Taehyung called.

"Yea?"

"I've got something to tell you!" He sounds so excited.

"What is it?"

"Not here" with that, he grabbed my hand and ran. We're here at the soccer field. There's no one playing so it's quiet and has a relaxing atmosphere.

"I like Yoora" he's so straight forward. "But I think you like her too"

"What?! No way!" I immediately defended.

"Look, you're so defensive. It makes me think you really are" he rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, listen. I don't like her and will never be. We're mortal enemies for God's sake! Eww"

"Okay okay. But I really think you do" and he ran.

"Wait--"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Do I like Yoora?

Of course not asshole! Well, I mean she's pretty but?--

No! Erase! I don't like her ew!

"Hey" I greeted as I entered the clinic (more like a hospital room). She just threw a death glare. Oh no! She's mad! And the wound that my punch gave her is really visible.

I'm really dead...

I gave her the fruits but she doesn't seem to care. But the moment our eyes met. It's like the world has stopped.

Oh shit, no