CHAPTER 7

YOORA POV

Yoora:
Oh it's you sir. Thank you for that opportunity. I'll meet you later then.

Mr. Choi:
Good.

"Yoora, who's that?" Mira asked me.

"Oh, it's just Mr. Choi. He wants me to draw a certain group in the campus. I have no idea who will be that group" I said and chuckled.

*After class*

I find Mr. Choi everywhere but I can't find him. I'm getting annoyed. Where could he possibly go?? Oh, in his office. I'm so dumb that I didn't think that he's in his office. I went there and knocked.

"Come in" I hear him say. I opened the door and saw Mr. Choi with seven boys. The boys are pretty handsome until I saw.... JUNGKOOK!?!?!?! Wtf?

I hid my panic and just sat.

"Uhmm sir, what am I supposed to do?" I asked him.

"You need to do a webtoon for them" He said. Like wtf? I'm gonna make a webtoon for Jungkook? I'm gonna make a webtoon for my friend's bully?

"I guess BTS and you need to talk about it" He said leave.

"Hana dul set, annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!!"

"I think we need to introduce ourselves one by one for you to know our names." One of them said.

"Right. So my name is Kim Namjoon you can also call me RM for short. I'm the leader of this group" he said and smiled. I love his dimples.

"Hi my name is Jin. I'm the most handsome in this group. You know, Worldwide Handsome?"

"My name is Suga and my skin is brighter than your future"

"Hello I'm Jhope. I'm your hope, I'm your angel!"

"I'm Jimin. And I have abs." Like wtf?

"Hello my name is Kim Taehyung!" he's cute, yet familiar.

Where could I possibly meet him? Is he the one I bumped into on the first day of class when I'm on the way to school? Oh, right it's him. I'm such a dumbass. It's actually not bad to talk to them, except Jungkook.

"I think you know my name already." Jungkook said and smirked. This boy is testing me huh? Okay then.

"Well, unfortunately yes" I said. Haha this is fun.

"Oh really huh?!?!?"

"Uhmm excuse me. I think it's your turn to introduce yourself miss" RM said breaking the tension.

"Oh right. My name is Park Yoora. You can call me Yoora for short. By the way nice to meet you guys." I introduce myself and bowed.

"It's also nice to meet you Yoora. Sooo, would you mind telling us about yourself?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, yeah sure. I'm a half American and half Korean. My mother is Korean and my father is American. I am born in America but I am raised here in Korea for some kind of reasons." I explained and smiled a little.

"Oh I thought Americans are gorgeous, why are you that ugly??. Oh I know, you're lying or your parents are ugly too that's why. Hahaha" Jungkook said. If we are fighting, he shouldn't implicate my parents. He can call me ugly but why my parents?? He doesn't have the rights. I'm so angry yet sad. I just remembered my dad. I love him so much but he died. Ugh I hate this feeling.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Oh I thought Americans are gorgeous, why are you that ugly??. Oh I know, you're lying or your parents are ugly too that's why. Hahaha." I laughed.

After saying that, she looked at her shoes, not saying a word. Then suddenly, a tear came from her eyes. She quickly wiped it and fake a smile. I felt bad for saying that. I just called her parents--- ugly. I'm so sorry to her.

"I think we should talk about this tomorrow. I'm sorry." She said and immediately run out of the room. I'm so sorry to her. I am about to head towards the door to follow her, but V hyung suddenly held my wrist and said,

"Don't follow her, she needs some space. And make sure to apologize to her arraseo?"

"I will" and smiled.

-----------

SO YEAH GUYS. IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. IVE BEEN VERY BUSY THESE DAYS. IM REALLY SORRY.