CHAPTER 17

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Yes, I like you!" it just came out of my mouth in front of Yoora.

It's been a month... And my feelings for her is just getting stronger and stronger. Believe me I tried to I mean I forced myself to dislike her but its showing that I'm liking her even more.

"Psh! Stop fooling around Jungkook! Is this another prank?"

"No, it's not!" I said-- no! shouted in front of her while unconciously holding her shoulders.

"It is! c'mon Jungkook! You can't fool me! Not me!" She shouted back. I could not help but stare at her features. Her eyes that looks so gorgeous. Her perfect nose. and her lips. It's so pinky that I want to kiss---

shit! erase! erase!

"H-hey!" I turned back to my senses when I heard my girl--- I mean Yoora shouted. Seriously, this girl is so loud! I really didn't know why I liked this girl.

"What?! Do you know that I prepared hard for this confession! ugh! c'mon Yoora!"

"hahaha this joke is not gonna work so bitch please! stop it Jungkook!"

"I told you this is not a joke! nor a prank! This is real for fuck's sake Yoora! I like you! Is that hard to understand?! I like you and I'm starting to f-fall for you"

yes! i've said it! after months! i finnaly made my confession to the girl i like!

"I-I told you you're not gonna get me huh!" she shouted and walk away.

ugh! why can't she just believe it?! is it because I am a playboy these past few months? oh c'mon! I've stopped playing with girls and bullying people since i liked her! it's too much effort for me ya know?

but she didn't even asked for it. ugh stupid! I'm crazy! crazy for her!

--LUNCH TIME--

YOORA'S POV

Ugh what was that Jungkook?! What was that?!

Is that really a confession? Is he just pranking me? I think not. It's because of his facial expressions! ghad! he's stressing me out!

It's lunch time and I'm with Mira. Ever since this past months our group 'Dream' has been very successful as in! And It's been very busy too. We've been famous after we made our debut song entitled 'dream it'. Soohyun unnie wrote that song for you guys to know.

After our debut, peoplein school just treated me differently. As if I don't know it's fake. Confessions are normal too. Except for Jungkook. Among all the students here in school he's my least expected to confess to me. We're enemies for god's sake! I just hope he's just fooling around and he don't really like me. But if he's not, why not give him a chance hmm. Aish! I don't wanna think about it

We are on our way to the canteen when someone stopped in front of me and handed me a flower. Not just a flower! But a red rose! My favorite flower!

"Someone told me to give this to you miss beautiful" he said and winked.

Like wtf? Is this another confession?!

"as well as this" another said and also handed me a red rose.

You know that every step I made there is a random guy that will hand me a flower. It's weirding me out because normally, they will just talk to me and say they like me. No one really did effort.

But I can't deny the fact that I am happy hehe. Just seeing the bouquet of red rose now that I am holding makes me smile.

"You like it?" a familliar voice just spoke.

"J-Jungkook"

Ok Yoora don't stutter for pete's sake!

"You like it?" he asked again.

And our eyes met.

And I swear! His eyes are so gorgeous that I can't take my eyes of it!

ghad!

This feeling...

is this really hate?

or love?

______________________

okayyyyy!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I am backkk guyssss

I'm so sorry for the short and late update!!!

But promiseeee

I'll make it long next timeeee hehehehe