2 : New Neighbor

Still in Y/N POV

I felt like a pair of eyes were staring me so I looked around and my eyes met his. He quickly looked down, avoiding his eyes from meet mine.

"Guys, this is the new transfer student."

Jennie said to the whole class.

I heard voices

"she's pretty"

"i wish my skin's just like hers"

"How can she looking prettier than Jennie"

But I just ignored them.

"Yah please introduce yourself cause we dont really know you"

Said a guy that our eyes met earlier, bravely.

"Sure. Annyeonghaseyo my name is Kim Y/N, call me Y/N. Please take care of me."

I bowed.

??? POV

She's so hot.

BACK TO Y/N POV

But where am I going to seat?

I saw an empty seat but

Beside. That. Boy. The. One. That. Had. Eye. Contact. With. Me. Earlier.

"Im so sorry Y/N but only one empty seat left, if you dont mind?"

Jennie said with a guilty expression.

"Its okay Jennie"

I smiled and placed my hand on her shoulder so that she wouldnt felt guilty.

"Hes quite naughty"

Jennie whispered.

"Dont worry I know how to handle him"

I walked to the seat. I put down my backpack and sat on the chair, took out a book and read it. That guy didnt notice me because hes talking to his friends there are three of them.

Suddenly I heard

"Jungkook-ah , try her."

And im sure he said that to the guy beside me. He suddenly turned around facing me.

"Hi my desk mate. Dont you mind sitting here , i mean sitting with me until the first period ends?"

He asked.

"Yea im okay with it."

I replied.

"Im Jeon Jungkook."

Gosh

Gosh. Is he even real? Why'd his face looking soooooo good.

He looked at me.

Awh heart , please stay still.

"I-I guess you know my name already."

"Of course Y/N. I hope youre willing to be friend with me."

I cant let out a single word since i was just sat there, admiring his beautiful face, so i just nodded and pulled a smile.

He's way too handsome I cant help but kept staring him. He seems nice , i hope we'll get along.

JUNGKOOK POV

I liked her smile it made my heart flutters. I never felt this way to other girls i dont know why but i think i have feelings for her might fits here.

I saw her staring me. Guessed she've fall for me? Or it's just my feeling?

*after school while packing stuffs*

"Y/N-ah, where'd you live?"

I asked.

"Why'd you wanna know?"

She smirked. I hold my neck, awkward.

"Um just wanna know, maybe we're neighbors, well who knows right?"

"Im just joking. I live at x."

Ah. So shes my new neighbor that my mom was busy talking about. I just keep this as a secret to surprise her.

We went home together by bus as my driver cant pick me up because he was with my appa. In the bus i sat beside Y/N. I placed my hand on her shoulder as I found its comforting.

Y/N POV

He's weird. He sat beside me in the bus and his hand was on my shoulder but i just let him. Jennie's true. This guy is quite naughty.

We went off the bus and he walked me to my house.

*in front of my house*

(Imagine its on day)

"Yah Jungkook, why'd you kept following me?"

"Im not following you this is my way home, too. That is my house."

He pointed to his house. Or should we call that a mansion like mine.

"Hi new neighbor."

-------

thank you for reading my book i know it sucks but still wanna thank. I'll improve! Please leave your comments and dont forget to vote 💜 -sophie-