9 : Oppa

A/N :

Sorry for being on hiatus for about two weeks? I was busy with exams but now its over yaaay! Enjoy this chapter and leave your opinion in the comments! Ohh also don't forget to vote, thanks.

Sophie🐰

Still in Y/N POV

"K-Kim Namjoon?"

He quickly nodded.

"Oppaaaaaaaa!!!"  I screamed out loud

"Oppaaaaaaaa!!!" I screamed out loud.

I hugged my oppa so tight, to show that I've been missing him so much. I was very glad to see him again till my tears dropped. We haven't met over than 3 years as he went to London for further studies.

"Aw don't cry, my little potato, I'm here" He patted my back.

"You've finished your studies?" I asked.

"Yeah, now I have plenty of time to spend with my dearest sister"

I chuckled. "So is this a surprise?"

"Surprisingly yES!" He answered excitedly.

"Now don't cry anymore, it makes you look potato-er haha"

"Yah!! How dare you!!" My tears formed again and again.

"Yah i'm just kidding, shh~"

"You've grown up a lot than the last time I saw you. Grownups doesn't cry." He added.

He wiped off my tears with his thumbs when Jungkook suddenly entered our house.

Jungkook POV

I entered her house because the door was opened. At first I thought that there was a thief. So I hurriedly entered her house but it wasn't like what I expected.

She was on the couch, sitting with a stranger. It was a man. And he was wiping Y/N's tears. Her face was all red.

But why'd she cry?

Did he was the cause?

It must be him. I was sure it's all because of him.

As a reflex action, I rushed to him and grabbed his collar. I can't control myself seeing her being with other man.

"Yah why the hell did you made her cried huh! What you've did to her? And who are you to touch her?" I got mad

That boy get rid off my hands from his collar and smirked.

"I am Kim Namjoon. For your information, Kim Y/N is my one and only sister. And I should be the one who asks you that question. Who are you to enter this house anyways? Without permission?" His eyes widened. His arms were crossed over his chest.

"Uh,, I am her boyfriend. So I don't need a permission to get here. Right Y/N?" I dragged her waist closer to me, asking for backups but she chose to be quiet.

"Boyfriend , still need a permission to enter this house." He paused and made an eye contact with Y/N.

"Y/N , you shouldn't just let anybody enters this house, especially a boy. Unless you're -"

"Married. Okay I got it. But first let me explain." Y/N started talking. She contacted me through her eyes 'just sit still and let me talk' before continued.

"Yesterday I went to his birthday party. When he was sending me home, all of sudden the rain pouring heavily, and there was thunder too. I guess you still remember my trauma. So I asked him to stay over, cause eomma and appa weren't home, i'm too scared. And trust me, nothing happened last night, i am still your innocent little potato, i know how to take care of myself. Just promise me you wouldn't tell eomma and appa, i don't want to explain twice."

She've done with her long explanation.

"I won't if your namja chingu (boyfriend) ask for my forgiveness." Namjoon said.

Y/N looked at me. Her eyes were full of hope.

"I do this because of you okay."

I shook my hand with his. "Sorry"

He smiled, so i am forgiven.

"By the way I still don't know your name. Soon you'll be my brother in-law"

I cleared my throat to remove the awkwardness.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you brother in-law to be" I said teasingly meanwhile Y/N was all red there.

"Jeon Jungkook?!" Namjoon's face look shook.