15 : Awake

Jungkook POV

I pulled a chair, placing it beside the bed.

I'll wait until she's conscious.

Just when I was admiring her beauty, her eyes moved apart revealing her hazel eyes. I've never realized that she owns such beautiful eyes. Her eyes blinked a few times, she must've been wondering where she was. 

Damn it I swear she looked really cute at that time. Oh and she's beautiful too, all-time beautiful. Even without makeup, she's really gorgeous. Her personality, it's different from other girls I've met, especially Jisoo. 

Y/N POV

When I opened my eyes, I caught Jungkook stared at me. I just let him staring at me, cause I want to do so to him too. So we had eye-contact over 1 minute. 

I can't stand with this anymore.

I broke the eye contact and snapped my finger repeatedly. 

"For how long have you been staring at me? This close?" I moved my index finger back and forth.

He snapped out from his thoughts, smiling awkwardly. "oh you're awake"

"Mm-hmm? That's obviously not the answer to my question."  I rolled my eyes.

"It's not wrong to stare at my own girlfriend, right? Or do you really want me to look at other girls out there instead of you? That would be nice too."  What an answer, my handsome boy.

"Do that and I'll make sure your lifespan decreased. I am deadly serious." I warned but skip that serious part. I was joking though.

"But I'm sure that  you won't, cause I'm irresistible. Hahah"  He looked like he agreed to my opinion towards myself, that's why I liked him so much.

"Hey Jungkook what had happened to me?" I just realized that I was in the sick bay.

"You really don't remember , Y/N?"  I shook my head, yes I've forgot it.

He then told me everything.

"Guesssed my memory is back now" 

So, that girl named Jisoo slapped me. But why? Hmm, I'll ask him when I have time. For now, I really need food.

I grabbed my backpack and took out my phone.

"It's recess time. Let's go get some food" I got up from bed and stretch my arms "Ooff I'm really hungry right now"

"Are you okay? If you aren't I will buy-" "Yeeeeees I'm fine oppa trust me" I teased him by calling him oppa because he dislike me calling him oppa.

He pouted "Aigoo this naughty bunny" He playfully pinched my nose. 

I linked my arm with his and we walked to the cafe. We get our food, he paid for his and mine. Then, we get ourselves a table to eat.

"Thanks for paying but next time I'll pay by myself. I have my own money too." he should not spend too much money for me, people will think that I'm a golddigger.

"I'm your boyfriend, I do what I'm supposed to. Besides, I'm trying to be a gentleman here." He smiled, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"As long as nobody labelled me as a gold digger" I muttered under my breath.

"What? I don't hear it. Say it louder." Asked him.

"Huh? No. Nothing." I stuttered.

He shrugged it off and continue eating his food. Both of us finished our food then he sent me home because I need to rest. Moreover, I don't have the mood to go to the next class, just because Jisoo would be there too.

Arrived to my house, I asked Jungkook to go back to his home because he must be tired waiting for me at the sick bay. 

"Rest well, jagiya" He gave a peck on my cheek. 

We parted ways. I went in the house but nobody was home so I went up to my room. 

"Ahhh I'm so tired." I laid on my bed and touched my cheek where he pecked. My heart fluttered.

"If you know how fast this heart beating whenever I'm with you..." Soon I was asleep.

-----

here we are again. Please vote and drop your thoughts in the comment. Thank you so much for reading. Ne maeum seoge jeojang!!

 Ne maeum seoge jeojang!!