5 : Babe

Y/N POV

Jungkook dragged me to the ladies' section right after he changed.

"Why'd you take me here? Wanna get a blouse for your eomma?" I asked. He wouldn't buy it for me, right?

"Ani, it's for you."

A gucci blouse for me? But for what?

"Yah pabo. Don't you remember you'll coming to my party? Did you really forget that?"

Oh💡

"Ah~" I grinned.

"Now it's my turn to choose your blouse." He hold his chin while choosing the blouse.

There were so many fancy blouses, making my eyes sparkled.

Did he. Really. Wanted to buy me one of them? FOR ME? I mean, we just knew each other today? Gucci gang.

He walked around and around but still didn't pick any blouse. So picky!

I decided to pick it myself. I brought the blouse to him.

And

"That colour doesn't suits you"

When I showed another one.

"The design is *sigh*"

"Nah uh that's very sparkle"

"That shows too much skin"

What?

"I dont like that colour"

"Stob,,, let me pick for you"

I pouted.

A few minutes later, he handed me a blouse.

"Now try this on. I'll be around here so do call me when y-"

"Yea yea whatever"

I went into the fitting room and get changed.

Hm, he has a good sense in fashion

Then I went out, calling his name.

He came to me, looking at me top to bottom like he was judging me.

"Yah pervert stop checking me out can you?" I rolled my eyes.

He nodded and bit his lower lips.

"Okay babe that suits you."

"Thats what I wanna hear."

I got into the fitting room, get changed, went out heading to the counter.

Jungkook paid it all. Typical for a son of a billionaire.

"Miss, you're so lucky to have such a gentleman boyfriend like him" The cashier said, smiling.

I can feel my face gets hot and hotter.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Thanks but he's not my boyf-"

I said when Jungkook suddenly cut my words.

"She'll be my girlfriend soon."

Jungkook took the bills and thanked the cashier. We walked out from the store.

"What do you mean when you said that earlier?" I stopped right in front of him and tiptoed so that my face can be right in front of his.

But seemed like it won't happen. Even if I tiptoed, my height would be just at his ears, and that described my height.

He glared at me and placed both of his hands on my shoulder, forcing me to stand normally.

"What will you said if I really serious about what I said earlier?" He asked with a smirk on his pink lips.

I looked down to my sandals. Really awkward to eyes contact with him.

He hold my chin and made me face him.

"Babe why are you so red?" He laughed.

Because you called me babe pabo.

"Nothing" I pulled his arm making him walk faster so that he cant see my blushed face.

We got into the car and he drove me home. On our way to my home, both of us stayed silent until we arrived.

"Uh, Y/N can you lend me your phone?"

Without hesitate, I handed him my IPhone. He took it and typed something before handed it back to me. I took a look at the screen.

Contact Saved!
KOOKIE😂

"You're welcome" I said sarcastically then I laughed.

-------

Sorry I took forever to publish this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. Have a nice day! 💜