21 : Sulking

Y/N's POV

"who the hell you're talking to, Miss Kim?" wtf he must be jealous rn i'm 99.99% sure.

"gotta go, see ya next time bye bye" the blonde-haired boy quickly left, or maybe he's scared of a jealous Jungkook.

"watch your words, Jungkook. that was... rude... a bit."

"then you want me to just watch you guys flirting? ok."

"look, now you're jealous of him huhh" i teased.

"no i'm not. i mean, why should i?" he rolled his eyes. sjkkkkkkkkkk if he do that again istg imma poke his eyes.

"you are. cause if you don't, you won't bother us" i crossed my arms around my chest. "plus you're the one who left me there running like kids expecting me to chase after you with mY INJURED LEGS."

i pouted. " now carry me on your back aaaaaaand don't you dare to talk to me until we reach my home."

"aight princess y/n , i won't talk to you but i will sing for you. is that okay with you?" i leave his question unanswered. he softly lifted me onto his back abdomen.

"uh hmm" he cleared his throat before start singing.

[ put your favourite song ]
the truth untold.

his voice, it's so mesmerizing, so beautiful. i never knew that he can sing very well. omo send help i'm not strong sksksksksk.

"finally i can talk to you" said him upon reaching my home. i can't see his face since i'm on his back.

"hmm" i replied, still sulking of course.

"babe, don't do this to me" i shook my head.

he let out a sigh then rang the doorbell. few secs later, the gate opened revealing my eomma.

"omo y/n what had happened to you? jungkook?" asked her worriedly.

"don't worry eomma, it's just a slight-"

"her ankle sprained, someone bumped into her at school. and she can't walk" Jungkook continued. he put me down for a sec just to change the style of carrying me from piggyback to

bridal style.

i . can't . breath . properly .   send . help .

rn my face is facing his, i'm not gooooood. i tried my best not to make any eye contact with him.

and i saw eomma smirked.

"let's go in." eomma led us to the living room where Namjoon was relaxing on the couch, focusing on the game in his phone.

"Namjoon yah move aside" eomma tapped his shoulder.

"oh, here." namjoon said, patting the empty space beside him when he saw jungkook carrying me.

Jungkook nodded and carefully placed me on the couch.

"Jungkook, mind to join us for dinner?" eomma said. no no no. i widen my eyes to eomma.

"thanks but not today because my eomma's waiting at home. sorry" he apologized and bowed.

"ah, never mind. thank you so so much for bringing y/n home." eomma walked him out and idk whats they talk next.

"kid, did you have a fight with Jungkook?" Namjoon asked curiously, lifting his eyebrows.

"no"

"then why do you guys being so cold to each other?"

"no we aren't" i lied. i have to.

"you know what sis?" he gave me a death glare while i replied with a 'what' look.

"you're not a good liar, stupid lil dumbass."

i make a blur face.

"now tell me what had happened between you and him. no excuses, no lies. now,shoot."

even if i tried to give him silly excuses, he won't let me go, not until the tea is spilled.

and so i told him every single details.

"the conclusion is, " namjoon responded to my story.

"what oppa"

"- he's jealous."

--------------------

i know i'm vvvvvvvvery slow :(