23 : Blood II

JK's POV

how can she hurt herself. she's lucky that i followed her to the rooftop. what would happen if i wasn't there.

is she going to faint again when she sees her own blood? although i'm still sulking here, i don't want to care about it too much.

so i made up my mind, to only focus on her. i walked to the sick bay as fast as i can. upon reaching there, i grabbed the emergency kit box and ran to the rooftop but unfortunately i bumped into Jisoo and the worst part is she blocked my way.

bitch, seriously? i really need to hurry up or else i will found an unconscious y/n at the rooftop.

"what do you want now? hurry up"

she giggled "i want you" she ran her index finger onto my chest.

"stop this nonsense and please move on from the past. now move." i pushed her outta my way and ran to the rooftop with the emergency kit box in my hand.

i opened the door hoping to see my girlfriend but-

i saw her holding hands with a blonde-haired boy.

jealousy build up in me but my body didn't gave any response. my feet were glued there, watching the lovey dovey scene with my own eyes.

y/n turned her head and saw me. she quickly removed her hand from his and walked to me.

"this is seriously a whole lot different than what you just saw" she claimed.

i faked a smile.

"yeah, right. i'm the one who's always wrong." i left her with that shortie. clean your own wound. now i need to heal my wounded heart myself.

before closing the door i said

"we are over y/n. now you may go with him."