16 : Plan

Y/N POV

"Okay class we're dismiss." Mrs. Choi took her stuffs before leaving my class. Most of my classmates were packing their things, getting ready to go home.

"Finally," Jungkook who was sitting beside me said while stretching his arms.

"Yeah, finally we can go home." I started to clear the mess on my table.

"Hey, you wait here first. I wanna go to the gents'. Don't go anywhere, just stay here."

"Fine." I put my books and my stuffs into my bag then I decided to play a game on my phone while waiting for Jungkook. 

When I was concentrating on winning the game, Jisoo came into my class. I was shocked and that is when I lose the game. 

Damn it I almost win.

"Wow look who we got here" Jisoo said to her friends behind her. There were four of them, Jennie was there, too.

"I see. This new girl here. You got a boyfriend quite fast. Why do you like him? Oh, I know. You must be this type of girl who likes to seduce wealthy boys. Shameless."  Jennie said.

I thought she is kind, but look there. She's just as same as Jisoo.

"Actually, we were looking for your boyfriend, but since he isn't here, and surprisingly his girlfriend is here, let's just end this thing here." Jisoo said, I wasn't clear about what she really wants, so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Lemme make things clear. There's only one thing I'm asking you to" She said in a normal tone. 

"What is it" I asked curiously. I also hate seeing her face but I knew I can't run.

"Leave Jungkook"

"What will happen if I don't?" Did she think I will follow her orders? Who she think she is? The queen or what?

"Anything can happen. A slap is too-" "...not extreme enough" She smirked.

"Who are you to ask me that kind of things? Nonsense" I protested. 

"Oh. I forgot to tell you this one fact. Before he's being with you, he was with me. He was a really good boyfriend back then. I was his first love. That is a fact that can't be changed. I'm just telling you this just because,.." 

"...it's really hard for someone to forget their first love. Think about it." She was about to leave with her gang.

"Are you sure that was love? Can you differentiate between like and love? I think it's different. If he truly loves you, he won't leave you for me, am I right?" I replied, making her gasped. 

"I will make you suffer." Jisoo warned me.

"Y/N-ah sorry for making you waiting." Jungkook suddenly went in, interrupting  us.

"Oh Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa, what are you guys doing here?" Jungkook looked shocked and annoyed at the same time.

"Nothing. We're just having a talk about girls' matters. Your girlfriend is nice, just like what you said." Geez this girl, how can she act decent while in front of Jungkook?

"We should leaving by now" Lisa said and all of them went out.

Jisoo's POV

We walked out the class and went to the car park.

"I'll make Jungkook leave that bitch." 

"But how? That's impossible

"But how? That's impossible." Rose said while stroking her hair. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing's impossible."  I smirked then told them my plan.

"Bla,bla,bla, then I'm sure Jungkook will leave Y/N." 

"Woah that's fun!" Lisa clapped her hands making all of us laughed evilly. 

"Hey who's that!" Rose yelled, pointing at a corner of the building where a boy was peeking us secretly

"Hey who's that!" Rose yelled, pointing at a corner of the building where a boy was peeking us secretly. He was shocked and ran away in a blink of eye.  We didn't manage to see his face.

"Oh noooo, he heard it all! Gosh" Rose sighed

"Relax, he won't tell anybody, I'm sure." I said. Yeah, he won't, right?

So Y/N, let's play the game.

-------

WE'RE CLOSE TO THE conflict, not the climax :) Please vote and comment, don't be a silent reader, I wanna know your thoughts too!