24 : Break Up

Y/N's POV

"we are over y/n. now you may go with him."

💔

i-

we- broke up.

i can't tell what i feel rn.

i feel-

sad?

and empty.

he leave me, and i can't stop him.

i don't know what should i do rn.

my eyes are all dry. no tears. not because of him, again.

Ain't got no tears left to cry.

I stand up slowly and careful not to hurt my hand.

before leaving the rooftop, i look around.

"i guess this is my first and last here :) "

i hold the doorknob firmly, slowly letting it go and walk off.

i walk off of the school building, feeling numb.

this is rare, i walked home alone. before this, he would walk with me, or we took a bus. but now...

soon as i arrived home, i go straight to my room upstairs, ignoring my brother downstairs.

upon entering my room, i locked the door then threw my backpack beside my studying desk before throwing myself onto my queen-sized bed.

i buried my face onto my pillow since tears started welling in my eyes. i shouldn't cry anymore, but...

tok tok tok

"Y/N-ah open the door"

silence.

tok tok tok tok

"are you okay? yeobo? gwenchanaeyo?"

silence.

i sobbed, wiped away my tears, then open the door revealing Namjoon's worried face, his eyebrows were about to stick to each other.

"oh yeobo, why'd you cry" He cupped my face.

again, my tears welling.

"there, there. shh" He pulled me into his embrace, and i can't help myself. i cried on his chest. he patted my back.

...

when i finally stop crying, he hand me a glass of water. i drink some water then went to the toilet to wash my face.

i sat beside Namjoon and told him everything.

"don't be sad anymore, he chooses to leave. if he truly loves you, he'll come back no matter what happens. just go on, pretend like nothing happens. pretend like you don't care, even if you do, because the less you care, the less it hurts." He sigh.

"do not lose hope. if he's the one, he'll find his way to you. i understand if you want to stay at home for the time being, but only for this week, okay? from now on, i'll be sending you to school and pick you up after school hours." he beamed, grabbing my hand softly.

"don't forget to put bandages" he pointed to the cut. i nodded.

"thank you, i feel better." i faked a smile.

he patted my head before leaving me all alone.

————

so here it is. this is getting horrible ikr. i really have no idea on how to continue the plot. i'm very sorry that i took forever to write this chapter 🙏🏼 will improve soon! thank you! 🥰