19 : Pinky Promise

Jungkook's POV

I found a bench at the park we were passing by and took her there. Slowly, I put her on the bench and then took my seat beside her.

"Aish you brought me here for what? Eomma must be waiting for me at home" She complained, looking at her watch on her wrist.

I stare at her. I'm very happy to be around her. This face, is the face that I often saw in my sweet dreams at nights, that I always thought of before sleeping and when I woke up at mornings. Good Y/N , you are now everywhere in my mind.

"If you just want to daydreaming then send me home first and then you can go on with your daydreams until tomorrow." She rolled her eyes and pouted.

Snapping back from my thoughts, I hugged her. "Don't pout like that because your lips looked so sexy that I want it on mine so bad" She just laughed.

I just- I don't know why but I have this strong feeling that she's going to leave me. I hugged her tightly, don't want to let go because I don't want her to go. I want to stay like this.

At first, she was shocked and didn't respond to my hug but then she wrap her arms around my body, patting my back abdomen awkwardly. I don't care what's in her mind. Again, I just want to stay like this.

I... think I...

Fell in love.

Yes, I fell in love, with Y/N. I can't deny this feeling, I don't want to torture myself.

"Why Jungkook?" She asked. I loosen the hug and broke it.

I tucked a strand of hair that falls onto her forehead behind her ear.

"Don't go to school tomorrow, alright. Just rest at home." I ordered.

"But-"

"No buts, listen to me" I cupped her face.

"Don't hurt yourself again. I won't be with you all the time, right? So please take good care of yourself" I pulled her into a hug.

"I don't want you to get hurt." I took a deep breath because I felt like my tears can fall anytime.

And I can't cry in front of Y/N

And I can't cry in front of Y/N. She must think that I'm weak or loser or something. I'm a man. It'll be embarrassing.

I cleared my throat.

"Don't leave me, okay? I- uh I ......"

".......saranghaeyo"

She took a while before responding to the hug, smiling shyly

"Me too" Only God knows how happy I am when that words came out from her mouth.

"And I won't leave you, okay? Why would I?" She paused "...and you also, don't leave me. Pinky promise" She stuck out her pinky so I wrapped it with mine.

"Pinky promise"

---------Not too short, right?🙃🙃 Vote and drop your comments! ❤️

---------
Not too short, right?🙃🙃
Vote and drop your comments! ❤️