Chapter 1 - My Melancholy Blues

A/N: Hello there back again, dear readers! :) Sorry for the long delay and wait after the first book, but here I am as I promised you. In case you haven't read it, you can find it here, it's recommended to read before reading this book😀

https://www.wattpad.com/story/135324194-days-of-our-lives-part-one

Hope you'll like and enjoy the second one also. So let's get started and see what happens to Lyvia, Roger and Queen :)

Friday, 11th July, 1986

The Ritz, London

Wembley weekend has finally arrived. After those successful gigs in West Germany and Switzerland the tour continued in Dublin and finally back in the U.K. with the Newcastle gig. I have to tell you, Dublin was a memorable one, as the gates opened almost a half day earlier than the first supporting group was on stage, so when the boys finally started the gig, a lot of people were already completely drunk in the audience. At some point the boys eventually stopped playing due to a fight amongst some drunken people in the audience. Freddie being Freddie of course handled the situation in his charming way, saying they won't continue playing until they don't calm down and „stop this shit", so they could finally end the show without any other bothering circumstances.

By the time the tour arrived to the U.K., the boys were pretty exhausted. We've been on the road for more than a month now, playing fourteen gigs for thousands of people all around Europe, but Wembley is Wembley and London is their hometown. It's always way different to play in your hometown, because you always feel the need of showing more than everywhere around the world. This is your hometown, you have to put yourself on the top, feel the need of proving, people's love and appreciation, anyway it'll be one of your most painful memories in your life. So the boys were nervous and I could totally understand them. The pressure was big on them, bigger than ever, mainly because the second show was supposed to be recorded in order to release it later. This was the big one being filmed to be seen by millions of people throughout the ages. And that's why from the moment the boys arrived to London that Friday, they were followed by cameras everywhere, shooting everything off-stage as well, for a documentary about that weekend. So poor Jim Hutton was basically forbid to be seen around Freddie, but as for me I decided the same way myself about Roger, mainly because of the agreement we made. Not that we were that touchy couple in the presence of strangers...we kept it only for ourselves, or sometimes The Tour Bus Gang. I sighed loudly for this thought as we were standing at the reception desk of the hotel with Jim, managing all the check-ins.

-Livy, everything's okay? – he looked at me, filling in some necessary papers.

-Yes, fine, it's just...you know, it will be so strange.

-Yes, I can understand you.

-Because, you know, we decided like this, but...– I looked up at Jim while also filling in documents, then looked back to the boys and the Tour Bus Gang sitting and chatting in the lobby.

-Livy, if you want to stay with him tonight, we can rearrange your own room only from tomorrow... – Jim smiled at me with a gentle smile.

-No need of it Jim, thank you. I knew what I'm into when we decided to keep this relationship in secret for a while. It's the best for him and if I have to do it, I'll support him, no matter how hard this couple days gonna be.

-Thank you so much sir – the receptionist interrupted – here are all the keys, we're done, everything's fine.

-Thanks. – we both smiled at him, then turned around, while Jim put his arm around my shoulder, winking at me – Anyway I strongly doubt he's gonna spend the night in his suite. Dominique is supposed to arrive only tomorrow with the kids.