Chapter 21 - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy (part 1)

Thursday, 24th July, 1986

Hotel Intercontinental, Budapest, Hungary

Roger felt something strange on his thigh and opened his eyes in surprise. We were sleeping in the bed and I just turned around to cuddle him. "It's impossible" he thought and reached down his hand to check. Finally he pulled it back and caressed my shoulder with a huge smile:

-Lyv...Lyv.

-Hm? - I asked in a some kind of a half-dream.

-Wake up, babe. - he caressed my face and I opened my eyes, only to see his badass smile.

-What? - I asked with my kitten-voice I always have after waking up.

-What? You still ask? You're wet babe, that's what! I just woke up to realise you're wet like hell!

-Oh...oh, I'm sorry. - I looked at him and felt my face becoming completely red.

-Looks like someone had some really naughty dreams. - as I've seen his badass smile I was quite sure he's having fun, which made me more and more embarrassed.

-Oh...I actually did. - I buried my face into his underarm.

-I really hope you had those dreams with me... - Taylor-arrogance on the board again.

-Of course it was you, who else? - I answered, my face still buried into his underarm and feeling so embarrassed as never in my life before. I heard him laughing out:

-Come here then, you horny little bitch - he turned me on my back, laid on me and kissed me deeply - let me make those dirty dreams come true...

And he really did, many times actually...That was such a crazy day, all we were doing is making love, having some sleep, then started all over again, we hardly found the time to eat something. As it turned out later, Ratty lost a lot of money that day and I still can't help myself smiling when I think about that. What am I talking about? Well, I just have to tell you about this, so typical: Freddie, Ratty and Crystal made a nice little bet lately. It was quite simple: how much time can we keep ourselves out of the bed (or coach or floor or anything) without making love. Crystal was the undercover man, so he had a nice little list in his itinerary about the when and where. Schedule: they made their bets, Crystal busily took notes and finally Ratty lost, most of the times. As much as I heard later, 14 hours was the longest term, because it was a gig-day, so me and Rog haven't even really met that day from the moment I left for work, until we arrived back to the suite after the gig. Ratty won that day and it's only because no one noticed we disappeared for a good twenty minutes on a dark, deserted corridor, somewhere in the venue. Anyway Freddie would have been richer on that day with a good amount of money. Oh, silly times, but seriously, what could you wait when there are a lot of horny men closed together for such a long time like a tour?

-God, Rog, I swear I won't be able to stand on my feet for at least two days! - I sighed as we both collapsed back on the bed again.

-Hey, don't you dare complaining - he pulled me in his arms - it's all your fault. If you don't have those dirty dreams, I'll have nothing to provide.

-That was one, babe, but what about the other... - and I started to count on my fingers, but he just grabbed my hands to stop me:

-Never mind babe, now I also lost count. - he smiled and pressed his lips to mine quickly. We rested in silence for a couple of minutes, when I held my hand to my forehead:

-Shit, I got a headache.

-Not surprisingly. All your blood went down to your lap. - he kissed my forehead.