Chapter 16 - Good Company

Saturday, 19th July, 1986

Cologne, West Germany

Roger stepped into the Dolls House, completely exhausted. He took a towel and wiped his face, while Freddie and John did the same, having some rest during Brian's guitar solo.

-Hey Rog, fuck me on the Hammond! - I spoke up noticing he stepped in and imitating the voice I just heard.

-Lyvia darling, slow down, we're only halfway into the gig. - Freddie giggled - Act like a lady and hold on until we finish.

-Babe, what the hell, I thought we're managing this inside of our bedroom. - Roger laughed, cuddling my waist.

-We are - I giggled putting my arms around his neck - but haven't you heard that?

-During the gig? - he laughed and shook his head as a no.

-Yeah, only a minute ago.

-No.

-Rog, you must've heard it! - I kept on laughing - That girl, who took off her shirt and was naked underneath!

-Really? A half-naked girl?

-In the first row, you stupid blond - I knocked the top of his head -who shouted you to fuck her on the Hammond?

-But we don't have a Hammond! - Roger complained giggling.

-Well, looks like she doesn't care about it. - I shrugged my shoulder -But she did care to take off her shirt as a ticket into your pants, babe.

-A half-naked girl? I've seen some nice boobs in the first row. -John joined the conversation.

-Oh, I bet YOU noticed, Deaks. - I answered.

-Lyvia, why are you wondering about Roger not seeing a shit? - Freddie spoke up - You know that Blind Melon Taylor can't see anything, even in his nice Ray Bans.

-I can see in my Ray Bans Freddie. - Roger complained - I can see the first couple of rows, if I'm not blind by the lights.

-God, I can't believe Roger doesn't notice boobs in the first row anymore. - John laughed.

-He does darling, he just doesn't care, since he has something more precious to play with. Right, Lyvia? - Freddie added, patting my hand on Roger's shoulder.

-Freddie, I don't mind if he notices boobs, I'm not blind either. - I rolled my eyes.

-Really? - Roger smiled - Since when?

-Really. I'm not blind, I notice hot guys if I see.

-Anyone hotter than me? I strongly doubt. - Freddie giggled.

-Yeah, keep on Lyv, now I'm really curious about your observations. - Roger slapped my butt still holding me tight, smiling with his badass smile.

-Yeah, I noticed... - I looked up for a moment, thinking - For example, I noticed when Deaks didn't wear his pants under his shorts in Wembley.

-You did? - John laughed out now.

-God, all hope is lost darlings, this is the end of the world! - Freddie giggled - Roger can see boobs but doesn't care, while Lyvia can see dicks AND she cares.

-Deaks, you weren't wearing any pants in Wembley? - Roger looked at him confused now.

-No. - he answered with his wide Deaky-smile. He was grinning, actually.

-Rog, babe - I laughed - where the hell were you at the Wembley gig? EVERYTHING could be seen and I really mean, everything...his whole... - I pointed at John uncertainly - package, when he was standing straddle.